UBot Underground

Video Watermark. 

Would it be possible to have a random option. Which will show the watermark at different places in the video. 

Like:

Show it every 20 Seconds for 3 Seconds. 

Static Location or random. 

So that the logo appears at different positions every time. 

Maybe let me specify those positions and the plugin will rotate them automatically?

Dan

Dan,

Currently Watermark can only be located on top left position, ability to change the water mark position will be available in later updates. Regarding display logo randomly after custom define number of seconds, i will see if it is possible to integrate it as well.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

----------------------- You Tube Links -------------------------------------

Audio File Processing Component

Image Processing and Manipulation Component

Video Procesing Component

Php and Python Support

Memory Management Component

Encryption / Decryption Component

Execute Encrypted Ubot Files

Zip/Unzip Component

Abbas, I love what the plugin can do but after watching the videos I'm still not quite sure how to use some of these.

Any chance you can do video tutorials with sound talking about these and how to implement them?

Abbas, I love what the plugin can do but after watching the videos I'm still not quite sure how to use some of these.

Any chance you can do video tutorials with sound talking about these and how to implement them?

Morris, I am aware of these requirements and working on it. Soon i will send u all guys the How To Use the Plugins Document as well as sample codes. You can ping me over skype if u need some quick help and reference 

Regards

Can I use the Grid also on the UI HTML Panel?

Or it needs to be only on the browser?

You can't update the UI html Panel at run time so this data grid can only be used with "load html" command or "ui html window" command. 

Guys?

All of you who purchased this plugin, did  you receive some 'license file' with your downloads? I received a zip file containing one  '.dll ' file and an instructions text , that's it.

I have emailed Abbas about this, but I thought I may be misunderstanding his instructions. so I thought someone here could clarify this for me

Thanks.

[Review]

I just wanted to post a update for anyone that may be on the fence about buying this great plugin. I'm starting to get into the meat of the UltimatePlugin OS Commands of this plugin, mainly the Clear System Memory command. With this one command in the UltimatePlugin it has single handedly solved all of my bots Memory problems. I can now run my bots for days on end with no problem of my bots lagging and causing my computer to slow down. Thanks Abbas, I can't wait to see what you have coming for us next!

• Like 1

Payment sent, Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0PW86804DJ1716549

just for suggestion mate,.. you need to change this kind invoice payment method, it is frustating, I need to work on with this plugin since yesterdays, and perhaps it will be still delayed until I got the plugin.

Thing will be different if you use instant payment method like JVZOO ETC.

Regards

Edited by Jakarta
  • Like 1

Payment sent, Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0PW86804DJ1716549

just for suggestion mate,.. you need to change this kind invoice payment method, it is frustating, I need to work on with this plugin since yesterdays, and perhaps it will be still delayed until I got the plugin.

Thing will be different if you use instant payment method like JVZOO ETC.

Regards

Please check ur email for license details. I will see if i can change the method and implement JVZOO or any other payment system. 

Thanks

[Review]

I just wanted to post a update for anyone that may be on the fence about buying this great plugin. I'm starting to get into the meat of the UltimatePlugin OS Commands of this plugin, mainly the Clear System Memory command. With this one command in the UltimatePlugin it has single handedly solved all of my bots Memory problems. I can now run my bots for days on end with no problem of my bots lagging and causing my computer to slow down. Thanks Abbas, I can't wait to see what you have coming for us next!

Hey Giganut, Thanks for ur review buddy .  Thumbs up for the Memory Manager, glad to see now u can run ur bots 24/7  :) .  

Much more features and functions are under consideration specially a more powerful memory Manager  to get rid of lagging and memory leakages  but first of all i need to complete the documentation and sample code so that all buyers do know how to get benefit of each and every component inside this plugin.

Can users edit the Grid? Would be nice if that could be an editor for a CSV.

Does the grid support multiple lines. When a cell contains carriage return / line feed?

Grid data is populated from ubot List variables so u can manage list however u need to Delete, Edit or Add new records and than call the Grid function to update itself. 

It is not a CSV editor or something like that u can use as an Editor. If u are in need of an editor, i think there is a free plugin available. 

I agree. Users need to be able to edit the grid.

You can update the list data using Ubot List. Directly editing is possible but it is useless as u can not communicate and refresh or pull data from a browser or ui html panels due to the current ubot limitations.