UBot Underground

Calling all UBOT Experts, can you help figure this out...

Hi, I need help from the Ubot community, I am new to Ubot but have played alot with the software and I must say this stuff is addictive ;) However I'm on my first project and I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to scrape an email address from a page, its quite complicated to explain so I produced a 4min video here it is:

I hope someone can help me out here, I'm dying to continue with this project.

Thanks

Edited by luvmedia

I looked into regex and went through all the Regex training materials, however regex looks at the source code right? but how does regex find the area to scrape, can I use a variable in a regex script? hope that makes sense

Edited by luvmedia

If it's your variable "smart" the determines the name of the email account can't you take the content of "smart" at the time of creation and append .mailparser.jo to it?

Then there would be no need to scrape.

I looked into regex and went through all the Regex training materials, however regex looks at the source code right? but how does regex find the area to scrape, can I use a variable in a regex script? hope that makes sense

Regex in general looks at string, which can be anything, even source code as you mention above.

To scrape with regex you need to use "scrape attribute" command and select "Regular Expression" instead of "Exact Match"/"Wildcards.

And yes, you can use variables inside regex with "$element from text" function, you just need to make sure that variable value is escaped properlly. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/4edbef7e(v=vs.110).aspx

Keep it simple scrap them all to a list before you clone the account, then scrap them all after the accounts had been cloned to a second list. Then just compare the two lists