UBot Underground

Loop While Problem

Hey guys,

I'm currently having a problem with the Loop While function. I've searched the forum and really haven't found anything that could help me with it and this is really the first time I've used Loop While as I've never really needed to until now. What I'm trying to do is upload a file, then it enters the loop while until that file is finished. When the file is finished then it will change increment the variable from 0 to 1, thus breaking out of the Loop While and continuing with the script. Here is the code I have below:

set(#SearchPage, 0, "Global")
    loop while($comparison(#SearchPage"=", 0)) {
        if($comparison($contains("Current Directory:""Current Directory:"), "="$false)) {
            then {
                wait(5)
            }
            else {
                increment(#SearchPage)
            }
        }
    }

Now I have an IF statement in the loop while stating is "this text" isn't on the page, then wait for 5 seconds and I believe it continues the loop. But it just seems to hang there so I never get a chance to search for the text and then increment the variable so I can break out of the loop while. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Thanks

instead using comparsion(contains())  use $exists  and marker the needle u search for in the page....

by the way your contains  is a nice one   search for the Words "Current Directory" in the Words "Current Directory" will give allways $true?! or did i miss something?

loop while 1=1  :D :D