UBot Underground

Help Needed with Sockets Posting (Twitter)

I am hoping one of you can assist me.  I am attempting to create a Twitter Account creator to automate the creation of accounts for my clients.  Here is what I have done so far:

- Set variables for Full Name, Email, Password

- Create a Socket Container

- Change the proxy (IP:Port)

- Set the User Agent (I have tried both iPhone and PC/IE)

- GET Twitter.com

- Retrieve authenticity to variable

- Set socket parameters for email, password, name, token, referrer, accept, screen name, discover by email, send email newsletter, and remember me (I used the correct names for the headers and post, friendly names here to describe what I am posting)

- load cookies from twitter.com (added this as I was troubleshooting the bot -- not sure if it is needed)

- POST to twitter.com/signup (I also tried mobile.twitter.com/signup)

The script runs, but does not create the account and does not return any errors.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

yes it does work,I havn't used twitter but I doubt all those parameters are needed for logging in,which would invalidate your request ie screen name, discover by email, send email newsletter,there is a tutorial on how to log on with twitter here somewhere

if I remember correctly to login is just username,password and a token

Sorry thought it was for logging in,I don't know technically how it works,but get/post are very difficult to use for that purpose,some sites probably all sites, have crazily complex get/post methods for sign ups,I doubt all you need are the parameters above ,I am sure it is a LOT harder than that,

switch your GET to twitter.com/signup

A tool you need to use to build sockets is "Live Headers" download as a firefox add on,go to twitter turn it on,sign up,and see the get/post data,I am sure it will be a nightmare

I really cannot emphasize how hard sign up's can be,I recommend to just nip it in the bud and make a sign up bot using the browser

You basically make a socket bot or whatever it is called,from emulating the browsers back and forth chat between your browser and twitter,it could do a couple of posts in the background after you click submit,and you have to emulate all of them,if it doesn't emulate the relevant parts perfectly,it will not work

btw the "change proxy" node in your script only applies to the browser NOT ubots socket Get/Post if you are using ubots native socket plugin,so you wont have a proxy,aymans plugin does support proxies

to answer your other question,proxies aside they are pretty much the same,a HTTP GET/POST method,nothing one can do that the other cannot,aymans does have a few nice extras,but a method is a method

With all of twitters new security features it's going to be very hard to pull of a twitter account creator with sockets.

I have most of twitter automated via sockets, but account creation is one area that I gave up on.  It's much cheaper and easier to just buy the accounts...

Most Websites today use Javascript and generate random keys for signup or session control LinkedIn uses this for example and this is where you have to use the main browser sadly!