UBot Underground

[Sell] 2017 Update Botscriptfast Builds Your Bots For You Now Has Regex Http And Browser Scraper Builder

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/botsciptfast.png

Testing it out now, and WOW , what a great time saver, Tested it on a few sites that normally required about 1/2 hour each to code, now took less then a few mins to turn to a working code/bot. Great

Yes i have to agree with my fellow Ubotters.   This looks to be a very great and well thought out project, and piece of software.   Very nice job bud. 

Great product. If you've ever had any problems with the "define" command, this really comes in handy. Besides doing what its built to do, its always great to have a bot teach you as you go, and this one is it. Thanks Kev.

-dre

Great product. If you've ever had any problems with the "define" command, this really comes in handy. Besides doing what its built to do, its always great to have a bot teach you as you go, and this one is it. Thanks Kev.

-dre

thanks dre the software's designed to be as simple to use as possible and great as a learning tool or speeding up your bot building

hi Dan

a version update should be out today/tomorrow it covers several of the thing suggested in the thread already.

Regarding the roadmap expect to see even more fields covered that's a certain. Don't be surprised to see http/socket code output in the not so distant future.  Long term they may be extra modules such as scraping etc.

I know I haven't gone into much detail but I lot of the stuff lined up needs proving/testing before I can confirm if its possible.

I should have a pretty good idea about the larger updates end of next week. The smaller updates will continue on a regular basis

thanks

Kev

hi Dan

a version update should be out today/tomorrow it covers several of the thing suggested in the thread already.

Regarding the roadmap expect to see even more fields covered that's a certain. Don't be surprised to see http/socket code output in the not so distant future.  Long term they may be extra modules such as scraping etc.

I know I haven't gone into much detail but I lot of the stuff lined up needs proving/testing before I can confirm if its possible.

I should have a pretty good idea about the larger updates end of next week. The smaller updates will continue on a regular basis

thanks

Kev

Hi Kev,

Will buy as soon as you implementing the http mode like aymen plugin

Cheers

hi Dan

thanks

Kev

Great! Thanks  a lot for the update!!

Dan

I bought a copy of this and tested it out on a site and it works like a charm. This site is a little tricky so I had to modify one part of it slightly

but the time it took to do everything in between saved me a lot of time.

I want to see how complex this thing can go :)

Are there any videos on how complex this thing can do such as multiple sign up steps. Take Weebly for example. They have multiple signup

steps you have to go through.

I did the first part but I'd love to see how far this software can go.

I bought a copy of this and tested it out on a site and it works like a charm. This site is a little tricky so I had to modify one part of it slightly

but the time it took to do everything in between saved me a lot of time.

I want to see how complex this thing can go :)

Are there any videos on how complex this thing can do such as multiple sign up steps. Take Weebly for example. They have multiple signup

steps you have to go through.

I did the first part but I'd love to see how far this software can go.

thanks for your great feedback i'll try to do some tutorial of multi page at some point. I've got a update about to be pushed out that helps with some more complex sites that have bot detection on buttons.

• Like 1

UPDATE

version 1.2
-added changelog in software folder
-corrected an error with autofill errors on .co.uk domains
-if you have the plugin for thread counter you can now select for this to be used in multithreading
-missing delays after proxy change on basic loop bot added
-clear list for proxies and emails lists added on bot start from multi and basic bots
-the software will save your setting when you close the bot based on the last time you ran the software(finish button)
-focus on signup button is now a selectable option

I will make a quick video of the updates tomorrow and will look at making some advanced use videos at some point over the next week

thanks

• Like 1

Kev.. you should have mentioned the new update here!!

Which is awesome! Really love the new features!

version 1.2
-added changelog in software folder
-corrected an error with autofill errors on .co.uk domains
-if you have the plugin for thread counter you can now select for this to be used in multithreading
-missing delays after proxy change on basic loop bot added
-clear list for proxies and emails lists added on bot start from multi and basic bots
-the software will save your setting when you close the bot based on the last time you ran the software(finish button)
-focus on signup button is now a selectable option

Keep it up!

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using your tool very often. It's absolutely helpful and speeds up a lot of stuff.

Do you have any updates / enhancements planned for the near future?

Dan

we have a massive update planned over the next few weeks. Currently these need massive testing I may put out some smaller updates to the footprint/fields section between then. If you have any ideas for future updates or would like to know more feel free to pm me.

Its safe to say this software will grow massively.

Version 1.3
-**new feature added "bulk Build" now you can add a list of signup urls and Botscriptfast does the rest**
-Added Author Bio Field
-Added Description Field (see how this goes may take back out generic word)
-Added Business Field (uses #company)
-Added Address Field
-Increased Button detection
-Increased ZIP field detection
-increased websitefield detection
-Fix false detection of some fields
-updated Guide notes to reflect the above.

Bulk Build

http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/botscriptfastnew.jpg

You can now add a list of urls click one button and botscriptfast will do the rest.

What ever setting you have on the main tab are used for bulk mode

note- I would suggest turning off open when complete if you are doing a lot of sites as it opens a txt file for each site. The bot doesn't try to solve captchas in the browser in bulk mode but still adds the captcha solve to the code this is to stop many captcha windows being opened so you leave the software to run.