UBot Underground

What would you suggest me ?

Ok here it is.

My plan is to create a web site (let's say with optimizepress or whatever) and in there, all the bots i have and the futur ones that will be created.

People would optin to use them for free but would need to pay a recurring membership for premium bots and/or to get the pro version of certain bots.

They "opt-out" ? Well the free bots stop working. Of course if they stop paying it stops too.

This way, you build a list and maintain it. Which would pay in the long run for the freebies you offer ?

How's that sounds ? Cool huh ?

How could i work this out ?

Is there a system already built for this ?

Maybe i gave you guys some ideas LOL !

I'm sure this would be awesome ! It could work with Paypal/Bitcoins/Creditcards and Mailchimp/Getresponse etc..

Also with the major WP plugins for instance good ol' Optimizepress (which i have and love !)

Ok let's start the discussion boys and girls.

CHEERS

actually i made a small licensing plugin that locks your bots with wp login details i also created a php file that you upload to your wp blog to check if a username exists or not , it returns true or false , with some work you may be able to check for more details like the user group or any other needed argument

the plugin is 90% ready and i'm looking for the right time to release it for free!

it has 3 features

simple licensing

wp licensing

vb licensing

the only security it got is the http request data encryption to prevent people from spying on your details

also it is not a wrapper it is just a ubot command that you add where you want to show the login window

• Like 1

Quick question, if you're giving it for free, how do you still get profit from it? Don'y say for the love of work. smile2.png

LOL i got other things i'm doing for profit , its not going to make me that much anyways !

Sounds too good to be true right ? LOLOL

Guys it's all about marketing !

Offer free stuff so it's spreads like wild fire.

1) Build a list

2) Create/push a brand

3) Splash page marketing with a different sponsor showing up each time (php refresh whatever on your landing page). Sorry DEV version only, so grab the DEV version guys  (Seth you owe me hehehe)

4) "For the love of the work" hahahahaha

Seriously, the ones that made it big ALL started as FREE !

Once you get traffic, anything's possible !