UBot Underground

[FREE] Fiverr Scraper With A Twist (HTTP Post)

Hey everyone,

I made this for a friend several months ago. He never really did anything with it though and at the time I couldn't think of any clever use for it. But it's been finished and just sitting on my hard drive so I thought maybe I'll just give it out for free and save people some work!

You can use it for yourself or dump the data into a database and display the info (or sell subscription access to it!)

What is it?

This will scrape all of the new gigs, from the last 30 days. It takes a few hours to do this and it's not multi-threaded because I didn't want to hit Fiverr with a zillion connections just to scrape some info :)

But you will get thousands of gigs by doing this. It will provide info on the gigs but what you really want to look at is the RPD. Meaning "ratings per day" - this will show you what gigs are selling and getting ratings so you can take a look at what their doing and try to replicate their success. (Hint: sort by this column in your favorite spreadsheet program)

Results will save to your desktop. In case you're wondering where the bot is at I also uploaded the text file with the cat ids so you can see the progress it's making.  This was made to be functional, not pretty ;)

fiverr scraper.ubot

fiverr cat ids.txt

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Thanks for the bot, I tried running this, it only scrapes till 118 the first sub-category and after that it stops and does not work. Has anything changed?

Very likely something changed as this was made over 2 years ago and Fiverr has likely changed a lot since then.