UBot Underground

[BUY] Email Bot < NOT SPAM>

Dear Botters...

I have a list of merchants ( business owners ) on an excel file that operate in the United States, and they have opted to give their email, address, phone, name, company name to receive information.  My goal right now is to develop a Bot that will assign variables to the email, address, phone, name, and company name, then populate those variables into an email to be blasted.  Now since these are merchants who have requested information, by sending them an email introducing my services I should be protected by any SPAM laws because I can prove that these people provided the information to my organization and requested solicitation.

Now for the fun part...  I am looking to purchase this kind of script..  So PM me (Only if your the real deal )...  I am a botter myself ( nowhere near the level of some of the gurus on here) however I can speak the language and have built & sold multiple bots in places like WF & JVzoo.  Truth be told...  I just don't have anytime to build it myself and I would rather outsource the work.

Looking forward to hearing from you

DD