UBot Underground

I have this quite annoying issue with UBot 5 where I cant resize the main window, once Ubot has been maximised it cant ever seem to go back and the only option is minimized or fully maximised.

The main problem with this is I run triple monitors and when the monitors are put in surround mode UBot stretches across the whole 5760 x 1080 resolution.

If I run the monitors as individual windows I cant move Ubot from 1 monitor to the next so I have to constantly work on it over to the right.

Running windows 8.1 and Ubot 5.05

Edited by webster

I personally have not had this problem, but I have had clients that where using more than one monitor have problems, have you tried it with only one to see if the problem happens then?

I believe he's talking about ubot studio, not running compiled.

For some reason v5 thinks it needs to hog the entire screen while its running.  Which is a very annoying feature imo.

Try v4 and see if you get the same problems, because i'm pretty sure this is just a matter of how v5 takes over the screen.

Yeah I'm talking about the actual ubot studio software, I dont seem to have an issue with the compiled bots.

If I run 1 monitor I still cant resize the window at all.

I dont know how UBot has managed to get over to the right monitor but I would love to get it back on the middle one, does anyone know how to restore the program defaults without having to re-install? I remember when I first installed the window was resizable/movable and it wasnt until you maximised it that it was forever stuck there.