UBot Underground

[Sell]Dynamic Table Creator- editable css styled dynamic tables in your ui

That's pretty neat! Do you have any videos of it in action?

There is a video in the first post

I know what I want for Xmas!! Way cool Darryl I will be picking this up soon.

Hi TC, sounds good, and I decided to drop the price to $27. Cheers.

My and darryl have sent many pm's with ideas around tables with features such as search,sort,delete etc and this is excellent. If you have been through the process of creating a table that's dynamic and can be updated from a ubot table you will know its a lot of work to get it done and often its a custom job for each bot. I was lucky enough to get a trial of this bot and I can tell you its an amazing time saver or if you have never got the table to work in the panel then this will do it in a few mins.

Easy to use,simply drop the code into your bot, this gets my thumbs up and is something that's been needed for a while.

Hey Darryl this looks pretty sweet!  Don't have a need for this yet, but you can bet that as soon as I do I will be buying.

Sounds good a2mateit, cheers.

My and darryl have sent many pm's with ideas around tables with features such as search,sort,delete etc and this is excellent. If you have been through the process of creating a table that's dynamic and can be updated from a ubot table you will know its a lot of work to get it done and often its a custom job for each bot. I was lucky enough to get a trial of this bot and I can tell you its an amazing time saver or if you have never got the table to work in the panel then this will do it in a few mins.

Easy to use,simply drop the code into your bot, this gets my thumbs up and is something that's been needed for a while.

Thanks Kev, it gave me a couple of headaches trying to get this to work. And thanks too for your input. I've got a couple of ideas that I want to try and get added if I can that I think will be an improvement as well. Cheers.

Updated the table creator with what I think is a pretty cool update.

Instead of clicking a button and entering the row and column numbers to edit a cell, all you need to do now is just click on the cell. Clicking on any individual cell will bring up a prompt command, enter the new value you want for that cell, click OK or hit Enter and it's done. It does'nt get any easier than that.

Also to insert a column now just click on the row in the "Id" column and enter the values required for the new row, so simple.

Check out this short video to see what I mean:

Cheers.

Hi Darryl,

How could I integrate this table in my existing UI Panel? I use your drag n drop tool for creating UIs. But  I would like to integrate this table into my existing or even a new UI -

Simply as a standalone feature , this table is not of much use to me..

Thanks.

Hi Darryl,

How could I integrate this table in my existing UI Panel? I use your drag n drop tool for creating UIs. But  I would like to integrate this table into my existing or even a new UI -

Simply as a standalone feature , this table is not of much use to me..

Thanks.

Hi Sanjeev,

the purpose of this tool is to create dynamic tables that can be easily integrated into a new or existing bot, I guess I did'nt really explain that. And I agree it would be useless as a stand-alone feature.

As it is now, it gives 2 pieces of code. One is to go in the ui html panel, as you would have seen in the video. I just used the entire code for the purpose of the video, but if I was adding it to an actual working bot I would take the css and the html for the table and add that to my existing ui.(will make a video to show/explain this)

The second piece of code is uBot code that makes everything work, this code gets pasted into code view. There is plenty of jquery code around for sorting tables, but none of it is any good if you want to make the tables dynamic.

Because you need to use variables in the table to make it dynamic, and as soon as you add a variable it stops the jquery from working, so I had to find a way to do it with uBot code.

It will probably be easier to explain how to integrate a table with a bot if I make a video, so I will get that done and post it here as soon as I get the chance.

Also I will probably make a change to make adding a table to the UI Builder much easier as well. :)

Cheers.

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for the reply. I think this tool is a much needed addition to Ubot's UI Toolset.

Is there any way I could select from a given table  a set of items [rows] and then perform actions on them? Like ,  trigger a command on those items.. this would make it really useful!

Thanks.

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for the reply. I think this tool is a much needed addition to Ubot's UI Toolset.

Is there any way I could select from a given table  a set of items [rows] and then perform actions on them? Like ,  trigger a command on those items.. this would make it really useful!

Thanks.

Hi Sanjeev,

I would have to do a bit of testing to be certain but I think that I should be able to include that. I'm thinking that if clicking on a cell/row/column or whatever, then that cell/row/column could get added to a list, then you would just have to code your bot to perform whatever actions you require with that list. But again, I am not certain about that yet.

Cheers.

I would have to do a bit of testing to be certain but I think that I should be able to include that.

I'm sure you'll be able to do it! Looking forward to having it implemented soon!

Thanks.

Hi Sanjeev,

I will be able to make rows selectable to perform actions on them, but I was thinking about it today and realized that it's not really necessary to add that, because the same result can be achieved with what is already there.

Instead of selecting rows that you want to perform an action on, you can just delete the ones you don't want to perform an action on. And the rows you delete can be "re-instated" afterwards by clicking the Restore button, so the rows will not be permanently deleted unless you "save the table with the deleted rows".

I will make some changes to how the rows get deleted to make it a bit quicker process than it currently is and get a video made to show in more detail how everything works(it's pretty simple though).

Cheers.

Hi Darryl,

I will make some changes to how the rows get deleted to make it a bit quicker process than it currently is and get a video made to show in more detail how everything works(it's pretty simple though).

Sounds good to me! All l I need is an option to  add user's selections to a list/table.

Thanks.

Just uploaded an update for the Table Creator and added 3 videos to the first post of this thread:

Video 1: Transferring a table from the Table Creator to a bot

Video 2:  Transferring a table from the Table Creator to UI Builder Pro

Video 3:  Making it all work in a bot

Hopefully these videos will explain how to add and use the tables with your bots, but if there's something your not sure about please feel free to ask here.

Cheers

Darryl.

PS.  Price will probably go to $37 in a week or so.

Hi Darryl,

Let us Say the scraped data which I add to the table is about  50-60 rows.

My user, normally  needs to select and perform some tasks  on - about 10 -15 of those rows.

So asking him to delete non-contiguous 45-50 rows sounds rather tedious to me..?

Any ideas on how the user  could quickly select just the needed rows from a scraped table to perform the reqd. actions [like pressing a button -to perform some commands on selected items]

Thanks.

So asking him to delete non-contiguous 45-50 rows sounds rather tedious to me..?

Any ideas on how the user  could quickly select just the needed rows from a scraped table to perform the reqd. actions [like pressing a button -to perform some commands on selected items]

Yeh I realize it's not ideal. I've been thinking about this and I've had another idea that I will try.

I will try and stick to deleting the "unwanted" rows though coz it will save adding extra code(for me as well as to the bots that get created) but if I can get my idea to work then deleting the unwanted rows will be much less tedious than it is now, and should'nt be a problem at all.

Cheers. 

New update:

a table with a large number of rows would effect badly on the scrolling, so I have updated the code so that if a table has more than 100 rows it will automatically set to display 100 rows at a time(see video below)

also changed how deleting rows works. Can now just click and drag mouse to select multiple rows to delete(see video below)

so if you want to "perform actions" on some rows, but not all, then just delete the rows that you DO NOT want to perform actions on. Deleted rows can be re-instated by clicking the "Undo Delete" button when you are done.

There are 2 additional plugins required to make the code created by the Dynamic Table Creator work, both are FREE! Both can be found in the "plugins" thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of the forum.

Plugin 1: Kev's Advanced File Plugin
Plugin 2: Aymen's File Management Plugin

You just need to have those plugins activated in your bots, there is nothing else you need to do regarding the plugins.

View video to see the changes:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello.

A couple of questions.

Can the plugin show existing tables? 

I need something where I can read a CSV into a table and then allow my users to edit it.

If editing is possible, does it support cells with multiple lines?

abx

asd

jhjh

Can I define the separator?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan