UBot Underground

Anyone has experience of Cease and Desist notice from facebook / instagram?

Hey Guys,

I just saw many people have got Cease and Desist notices from facebook / instagram while going through the BHW threads...

I know one of the ubotter got this notice long ago, and he got it sorted.

Do you guys have any such experience as it makes me feed un-safe doing anything for facebook / instagram?

Here are the thread details:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/630074-facebook-cease-desist-what-do.html

They not only want to shutdown the site, but also to handover all customer records, blocked his accounts, and want them to never re-register...

Along with that they need the source code of software, all facebook account details ever created, and a lot more things...

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks

[...Use proxies...] <- for a service hosted as a website. show me pls i would know how to :)

@don

it depence on which country u lif.
i lif in germany and FBs TOS are not 100% conform to the Germans legislation

so the chance here is big that FB would not go to the max to kill a service like that.

i was host a service for soundcloud some months ago and soundcloud was try that

to kill. at the end the only way there found was, change the API and made some limitation
on all that services i was offer for soundcloud.

but by the way wasnt it a question of time all the socials goes agains services like that?

[...Use proxies...] <- for a service hosted as a website. show me pls i would know how to :)

Google It its easy :)

Whois Gaurd...

...u dont understand my question....

in case of that google wouldnd help u....

Google It its easy :)

Whois Gaurd...

this won't help they go straight to the host such as godaddy who will give you details up too these big company's with little hesitance