UBot Underground

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Create Powerful Tiered 301 Redirects!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Birthday 

I will PM you the best practice guide so you can have a read through and you can decide yo buy after that. Give me a few minutes...

LOL, I just bought it just cause you shared that

Looks great so help me better understand.  Are these sites built into the software or do we upload sites that we have that we want to link to our money site?  Just trying to make sure that I fully understand so forgive me if others get it and I don't.

mrwalt

You mentioned that you are able to rank your sites quickly with this method?  So if you blast 40,000 Xrumer links to these 301 redirect url shortner sites that link to your money site what has been your experience as this is my first time hearing of something like this?  I'm very interested in this product just trying to understand the long term effect and the risks associated if any with using this method.  

What are your typical results when using this method for a specific site or page (I know it varies in regards to the keyword in terms of the competition, but on average)?

mrwalt

You mentioned that you are able to rank your sites quickly with this method?  So if you blast 40,000 Xrumer links to these 301 redirect url shortner sites that link to your money site what has been your experience as this is my first time hearing of something like this?  I'm very interested in this product just trying to understand the long term effect and the risks associated if any with using this method.  

What are your typical results when using this method for a specific site or page (I know it varies in regards to the keyword in terms of the competition, but on average)?

mrwalt

Hi mrwalt,

I can only speak from personal experience and from the people who used my beta program a few moths ago. As you know, Google is a funny creature these days and what works on one site / set of keywords might not work on another. The sites and keywords I used these techniques on ranked very quickly. I'm talking about a few weeks. These were not fresh domains they were sub-domains piggy backing of high PR Web 2 properties (I think I'm giving away all my secrets here!).

Another great way to use 301 Nuke is to create a few high quality Tier 1 sites and then 301 Nuke these. Then take the 301 Nuke URL's and blast them with Xrumer or Scrapebox.

Scrapebox -> 301 Nuke URL's - > High Quality Tier 1 -> Money Site

As I said before, What works for one site might not work on another. It's just a matter of testing.

Version 1.1 (out soon) will allow for multiple target URL's instead of just one.

Hope that helps a bit.

So I'm assuming you wouldn't blast your money site directly with this tool correct?

mrwalt

You create the 301's to your money site and then blast those.

I have had great success using 301 Nuke on my Money Site directly and then blasting the 301's with ScrapeBox. However, a safer and more powerful way would be to create High Quality Tier 1 sites and use 301 Nuke on those. Then blast the 301's with ScrapeBox or Xrumer. Effectively using 3 Tiers. This way yuor Money Site is completely shielded yet benefits from the blasts.

I know that 301 redirects penaltys too! So if you use this tool than you will have great success short term until the 301 linking pages get a hit by penguin and redirect the panalty to your money site. i have done some test with peguin penelaized site and 301 redirect them after the penalty to a other site and the penalty was redirected too. what you can do is use linkrouters on your site and if you get a hit you can delete the linkrouter and all the bad links too :)

if i'm wrong with your tool explaine me how you will be protected by penguin with 301 redirects?

I know that 301 redirects penaltys too! So if you use this tool than you will have great success short term until the 301 linking pages get a hit by penguin and redirect the panalty to your money site. i have done some test with peguin penelaized site and 301 redirect them after the penalty to a other site and the penalty was redirected too. what you can do is use linkrouters on your site and if you get a hit you can delete the linkrouter and all the bad links too :)

if i'm wrong with your tool explaine me how you will be protected by penguin with 301 redirects?

Only speaking from experience I have never had a penalty passed through a 301 redirect. I have performed plenty of tests (spammed 1000's of crappy links to the URL's) and never had a site hit. Again, as a precaution, you can use this tool on Tier 1 and Tier 2 sites if you don't want to risk your 'Money Site'.

I have had great success using this these methods. Remember, it's just a tool like any other SEO tool and can be used in anyway you see fit. It's all about experimentation.

Try this,

Find a .edu domain that offers free blogs. Setup your test money site on this blog. Let it get indexed by sending a few decent links to it. Setup 5 - 10 decent Tier 1 sites and run each one through 301 Nuke using your primary keyword. Blast ALL the 301 URL's with a big ScrapeBox list and measure your results. I've had some great results with this. Remember to through in some other links along the way to keep it random :)

If anyone has any problems activating the software please email support@301nuke.com. If there is a delay in replying it will be due to the time zone difference. I will get back to you as soon as I can. :)

That's pretty crappy. You sell it to us for $37 and then just a week later put it down to $4. Great.

Hi there, I'm sorry you feel this way, I haven't sold at $37 for a while and especially not to fellow ubotters (I've only sold to one person from here at $27 I believe and will happily refund the difference to this customer). I am offering a dime sale to promote 301 nuke (increases $1 each sale until it reaches it's normal price) as sales are slow this time of year. Maybe I made a mistake and made it too low as starting price but I did this just to kick start things. In hindsight I should have done this at the start. A lot of love and time has gone into making my first UBot product and I want people to enjoy it. As a goodwill gesture, anyone here who has purchased here ($27 was the max it was sold for) I will refund the difference.

Damn man now you have me feeling great and terrible all at the same time :D

I really didn't want a full refund. I thought it was really cool of you to offer the difference really.

Classy man...Thank you!

Cheers!