UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Email Plugin - SuperCharge Your Ubot Bots!

Hi Aymen,

Awesome plugin, just got it, few questions.

First the pop to table gives me blank lines everytime. Works with imap though.

Second, how to delete messages from imap. I know there is a 'imap delete mailbox' but im kinda afraid to use that since it might delete my complete mailbox instead of the messages in it.

Third, is there a way to delete a specific email instead of the whole inbox?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put Your Email Marketing Efforts Into Hyper Drive using this Ubot email plugin ! An all in one solution For Ubot Users to send/download emails super fast and hassle free     List Of comm

Hi Aymen,     Before buying i wanted to ask you something.   When downloading the emails into a list, is there a way to see the senders email? Couldnt check that out from the video.     TY

Test Results:   Test with Plugin Version: 1.3.5.0 Same results with Outlook.com / Hotmail   POP Test with Gmail (SSL via 995)   plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "pop container", "pop.gmail.com", 995,

Posted Images

Sure thing, when you receive the email sent, it's named 'myfilename' NOT 'myfilename.pdf' or 'myfilename.PNG' etc. There is no file extension attached to the attached file name, although I AM adding the file extension (.png, etc) to the file name in ubot code as normal.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks Aymen!

Noted , I'll see what i can do about it !

Hi Aymen,

Awesome plugin, just got it, few questions.

First the pop to table gives me blank lines everytime. Works with imap though.

Second, how to delete messages from imap. I know there is a 'imap delete mailbox' but im kinda afraid to use that since it might delete my complete mailbox instead of the messages in it.

Third, is there a way to delete a specific email instead of the whole inbox?

Thanks in advance.

about the blank lines , i got those too , so i'll see whats up with that

second i'll add imap single main delete and imap all mails delete commands to the to do list

Hey Aymen!

Bought the plugint today, works great! :) (Also thanks for the email replys!)

What i would like you to add:

A BCC option in the SMTP sending, to work the same as the send to(,) function, just with BCC.

In the username (and passwords too) to accept variables.

Thanks!

Edited by ikid001

Hi Guys.

to all the plugin users.. What are the greatest benefits of this plugin compared to the native email options in Ubot Studio?

Looking for the Top3 reasons why you would use this plugin instead of the native commands?

I just started to play around with ubot and email stuff. So I probably don't understand all the great features here :-)

Dan

What about receiving attachments on emails in your inbox? and being able to download them?

You can send attachement but you can't download it , at least not in the current version !

i've scheduled an update in the next week , i may add it too!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking into grabbing this but have a few questions before hand.

Can I send multiple attachments? and has the extension issue been resolved?

How is it handing html email?

Thanks

Hey Rich,

I use this plugin every day so can answer a few questions :) The extension issue has not been resolved, update with the fix was scheduled but looks like not ready yet. Simple HTML is good, use it all the time. Some advanced HTML doesn't seem to work, but I don't use any so that's fine, I just use simple html like line and paragraph breaks, images, fonts, etc. Haven't tested multiple attachments.

HTH!

Thanks good to know..Im quite sure the extension problem will be addressed so thats not an issue still need to know about multiple attachments - say from a list. .

Hey Rich,

I use this plugin every day so can answer a few questions :) The extension issue has not been resolved, update with the fix was scheduled but looks like not ready yet. Simple HTML is good, use it all the time. Some advanced HTML doesn't seem to work, but I don't use any so that's fine, I just use simple html like line and paragraph breaks, images, fonts, etc. Haven't tested multiple attachments.

HTH!

I'm afraid you are allowed to send one attachment file at a time !

Multiple attachements capability will be added to the todo list , i scheduled an update this week hopefully maybe i will be in it!

I am still having issues in multithreaded env.

using a ubot function for extracting a confirmation link via yahoo IMAP.

the function takes as parameteres : email , password , proxy

each time function is called , it is called with different email , password and proxy.

if i use more then a few threads , for example 20 threads and function gets to be called simultaneously by few threads, it won't return the verification link.

single threaded works ok

4 threads work ok.

20 threads program won't get confirmation.

Update V 1.3.3

added ability to download the attachement from the email (pop)
ability to send multiple multiple attachements (smtp)
added BCC field in smtp
added imap single mail delete / pop single mail delete
added imap all mails delete

I am still having issues in multithreaded env.

using a ubot function for extracting a confirmation link via yahoo IMAP.

the function takes as parameteres : email , password , proxy

each time function is called , it is called with different email , password and proxy.

if i use more then a few threads , for example 20 threads and function gets to be called simultaneously by few threads, it won't return the verification link.

single threaded works ok

4 threads work ok.

20 threads program won't get confirmation.

Sorry about that,

if it is running on 4 threads ok , then it should work on more than that !

I'm guessing its a performance issue!

It could be the thread command though!

I'll try to give it more tests from my end!

i had problems with 4 threads if any 2 threads hit 2 emails simultaneously. I reverted back to 1 thread.

what do you mean by performance issues ? my workstation has I7 processort (gen3) with 32 gb of ram.

msata HDD.

please fix multithread for this to be useful.

Aymen,

Thanks for the 1.3.3 update, just tested and it still does not save the file name extension (.png, .pdf, .jpg) when attaching. Tested it several times with several files and they are all attached, but without the file name extension so cannot preview or save. You mentioned this fix would be in this update about a month ago.

Can you advise please?

Thanks