UBot Underground

[SELL] Private Proxies - Shared Proxies - VPN's - 20% Discount - 100% Working Proxies

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ok'd this supplier to post, as i thought it would be useful for the community.

UPDATE: So far I've been using Proxy-N-vpn service for a couple weeks I have their PP-5 (private proxies service) and it's been working flawlessly!! I'm going to be upgrading to more of their private

I've also been trying the Proxy-N-vpn service. I've been using the Shared Private Proxies (SP-10) package. The proxies always work; but sometimes Google will request a captcha solve on IPs that are ge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Discount of 30%( 1 Month) on private proxies or shared proxies - when you order use this coupon code ""BHW30OFF""

Recurring Discount of 15%(every month) on private proxies or shared proxies. - when you order use this coupon code "BHW15OFF"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trying to subscribe but i have two problems...

1. i'm not home i.e Spain and it keeps saying that it cannot complete the order because the IP i'm using now is not from the same country as the billing address

2. trying to subscribe i already created two accounts and now cannot use the coupon because it says its only valid for new customers.

... isn't there a coupon for old customers too ? i understand the country specific filter for purchases but its kinda useless if one really wants to subscribe or use another account...

trying to subscribe but i have two problems...

1. i'm not home i.e Spain and it keeps saying that it cannot complete the order because the IP i'm using now is not from the same country as the billing address

2. trying to subscribe i already created two accounts and now cannot use the coupon because it says its only valid for new customers.

... isn't there a coupon for old customers too ? i understand the country specific filter for purchases but its kinda useless if one really wants to subscribe or use another account...

=====================================================================================================================================================

Please send me a PM with the email that you registered with us and I will add the discount.

Thank you

Edited by proxynvpn
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try out this proxy service... I just purchased the PP-5 (private proxies service), still waiting for the service to go live, it says "pending" in my account when I login to their service to get my proxies setup. I'll let all forum members know how this service rates.

Btw, I've been using various other vendors for proxy and VPN services for the last 7 years and there have been some good services and some really bad ones too (ones bordered on shady biz practices with my credit card). So, I'll give my feedback for Proxy-N-VPN soon.

-Rich

I'm going to try out this proxy service... I just purchased the PP-5 (private proxies service), still waiting for the service to go live, it says "pending" in my account when I login to their service to get my proxies setup. I'll let all forum members know how this service rates.

Btw, I've been using various other vendors for proxy and VPN services for the last 7 years and there have been some good services and some really bad ones too (ones bordered on shady biz practices with my credit card). So, I'll give my feedback for Proxy-N-VPN soon.

-Rich

Ok, I got my proxies activated pretty quickly by Proxy-N-vpn now, that's a good sign! Going to test them out this week against Google's newest algo changes that crippled some of my scraping scripts this month due to big G's newest IP detection/timing/banning schema, will let everyone know my results.

-Rich

Ok, I got my proxies activated pretty quickly by Proxy-N-vpn now, that's a good sign! Going to test them out this week against Google's newest algo changes that crippled some of my scraping scripts this month due to big G's newest IP detection/timing/banning schema, will let everyone know my results.

-Rich

Thank you very much for your order.  :)

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah311/star44star/BLKFR_zpsff7158e4.png Dear UbotStudio Friends!!!

We are glad to announce our biggest sale event that you've waited for Black Friday sale!

Proxy-N-Vpn offers you HUGE discounts! Only several days, till December 1 you can buy our PRIVATE PROXIES, SHARED PROXIES, TICKETMASTER PROXIES, INSTAGRAM PROXIES and CRAIGSLIST PROXIES for unbelievable prices:

Private Proxies 20% Recurring Discount(EVERY MONTH)

Shared Proxies 20% Recurring Discount(EVERY MONTH)

Ticketmaster Proxies 20% Recurring Discount(EVERY MONTH)

Instagram Proxies 20% Recurring Discount(EVERY MONTH)

Craigslist Proxies 20% Recurring Discount(EVERY MONTH)

TO GET THE DISCOUNT PLEASE USE THIS COUPON CODE: " BLKFR2014"

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: So far I've been using Proxy-N-vpn service for a couple weeks I have their PP-5 (private proxies service) and it's been working flawlessly!! I'm going to be upgrading to more of their private proxies, will probably jump on their Black Friday Sale!!

Other feedback:

Proxy-N-vpn is much better than the 100 shared proxies service I've purchase from proxybonanza (though PNV proxies are private), A lot of the proxybonanza shared proxies are not valid on their shared plan. I've also tried out HideMyAss (HMA) shared and private proxies for a year and I wasn't impressed (I heard they improved their service since then). Another service I can't say enough good things about is StrongVPN.com, I've been using their VPN services for 3 years now and they are rock solid and their customer support is awesome. I have all my overseas outsourcers running StrongVPN. Their was another proxy provider I tried out last year, I forgot their name right now, but they were bad, then they kept charging my credit card for months after cancelling.

Well there is some feedback for now... I'll keep posting updates.

Overall, I'm really happy with Proxy-N-vpn!!

Edited by mobileconsultant
  • Like 1

I've also been trying the Proxy-N-vpn service. I've been using the Shared Private Proxies (SP-10) package.

The proxies always work; but sometimes Google will request a captcha solve on IPs that are getting heavy use.

I added a captcha solve in the UBOT program and it has been working fine.

I like the money that you save with the shared proxies.

• Like 1

UPDATE: So far I've been using Proxy-N-vpn service for a couple weeks I have their PP-5 (private proxies service) and it's been working flawlessly!! I'm going to be upgrading to more of their private proxies, will probably jump on their Black Friday Sale!!

Other feedback:

Proxy-N-vpn is much better than the 100 shared proxies service I've purchase from proxybonanza (though PNV proxies are private), A lot of the proxybonanza shared proxies are not valid on their shared plan. I've also tried out HideMyAss (HMA) shared and private proxies for a year and I wasn't impressed (I heard they improved their service since then). Another service I can't say enough good things about is StrongVPN.com, I've been using their VPN services for 3 years now and they are rock solid and their customer support is awesome. I have all my overseas outsourcers running StrongVPN. Their was another proxy provider I tried out last year, I forgot their name right now, but they were bad, then they kept charging my credit card for months after cancelling.

Well there is some feedback for now... I'll keep posting updates.

Overall, I'm really happy with Proxy-N-vpn!!

Thanks for the nice review! Appreciated :rolleyes:

I've also been trying the Proxy-N-vpn service. I've been using the Shared Private Proxies (SP-10) package.

The proxies always work; but sometimes Google will request a captcha solve on IPs that are getting heavy use.

I added a captcha solve in the UBOT program and it has been working fine.

I like the money that you save with the shared proxies.

Thanks for the nice review! Appreciated :rolleyes: