UBot Underground

[SELL] Linkedin Marketer PRO + Email Extractor

Working on this new update that will include a separate module allowing you to see the browser and allow you to automate for grabbing:

1. Profiles UIDs from Groups
  2. Profiles UIDs from Universities
  3. Profiles UIDs from Profile Custom search (obviously.)
  4. IDs from Groups
  5. IDs from Companies
  6. IDs from Universities
  7. IDs from Jobs

Here is a screenshot preview:

http://i.imgur.com/OsOexzE.png

It will also allows us to interact with Linkedin REST API directly with your custom app that will allow you to have your own requests limits.

You will be able to get info from many things like the most discussed post on a Group and so on.

I am going to add a monthly fee to keep the bug tracking and monthly updates until I compile for multiplatform when I migrate this to an AngularJS app.

This monthly fee will allow you to be inside the Cloud server with many suprises that will be available only for the first 500 clients.

If you buy right now you will have access to unlimited updates, but the Cloud module will be a thing I will have to think.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, sorry for updating before.

Ive been working on this lately, so here there are many video tutorials and demostration of how this system works and all the possibilities.

Profile Visitor Module for Linkedin Marketer PRO (v2.3)

Linkedin Marketer PRO 2.2 Lead Grabber

• 1 month later...

Next update will include:

• Linkedin Email Extractor
  • Multithreaded URL extraction
  • Multithreaded Lead Extraction
  • New commands to get advantage of Linkedin Groups.

I will stop offering for Fixed price and it will now be a monthly subscription.

To all the people that have already bought it, they will have LIFETIME updates for no-monthly subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so there is a coming update really soon.
If you guys have suggestions & ideas for future features please fill up this form: http://marketingmall.net/linkedin-marketer-ideas-suggestions/
If you have to report a bug please visit http://marketingmall.net/linkedin-marketer-bugtracking/  and click on Report Issue tab and fill out the form.
We will make sure to satisfy all your needs. Remember we work for you the clients.
Ive been gathering a team of coders and technical support so I can give better service.
Soon I will add a ticket support system apart from the Questions and Answers: http://marketingmall.net/questions/categories/linkedin-marketer-pro

This next update will be still fixed price and Unlimited Updates, but the price obviously will increase.

What you will find in next update:
1.- Email extractor back, 1,500 emails in less than 5 minutes (since we are going to limit this software on monthly payments, we are sure its going to be very closed for only 100 clients with monthly payments, also we dont break any rule from Linkedin ToS with our method.)
2.- Multithreading URL extraction.
3.- Multithreading Lead Extraction ( Super double or triple, or quad.. the speed of it, choose how many threads)
4.- Fixing Private Proxy Database problems
5.- Visiting and Endorse people in your network randomly. This will estimulate your connections and get attention from them.

*** Database is still on work, we need to record everything and everyone you do an action, so you dont repeat it over and over and flag yourself. This need a very dedicated work for sending statistics and alert, we are thinking on managing it from a Web app. Dont worry, founders will have free access to it, no monthly payments. ****

So we have still spot opens, What are you waiting for?

• 1 month later...

Have you noticed when sending messages to linkedin connections through linkedin with your software that the hyperlinks are not clickable?  Does your software have a solution for this?

• 1 month later...

For messaging its working properly.

Also it has an auto-endorsement.

Right now Im working on the v2.5 along with a JV with Dan.

We are working hard to offer one of the best tools in the market. (Not blackhat)

• 3 weeks later...

Can you use multiple accounts and can I bind a proxy specificly to an account?

You can use many accounts if needed. But not at the same time like others softwares do. 

This is something that I use and have worked for me, and I use it on my main account. I don't want it to get banned of course. So imagine the algorithm. Thats why I hard coded profile visits limit to max 200 per day randomly.

Currently I am working on many features upcoming.

Report for today: (Already added, but not released yet. Doing some testing).
- Added a grabber for Groups you belong to.
- Added a UID grabber for people inside Groups you belong. (You can choose how deep it can go to grab them.)
- Added a function that detect if you can get introduced to people on Groups sending a subject and message, else will ignore.
- Added a Profile visitor for people inside the same Groups from you, when visiting if you checkbox the Try to Connect with them. It will attempt to connect and use a private method to achieve to send invitation without email.
- No more logs inside the software, they will be registered on logs.txt, you will have the whole history of use there.
- Added OldSchool email extractor to get fresh emails from LIONs. Like it were used to.
- Added special algorithm to get same or more emails as before.

Dan is on a business trip, he will fix up the Lead Deck as for a more rock solid multithread operation to grab tons of URLs.

Proxy provider is no longer supporting service, we will attempt to find a better Private Proxy provider.

45 Founders license left for new price of $200.

And soon we will open a monthly membership for $29 if you dont want to be a founder/pioneer. (We dont want to sell quantity, we have this planed only for 500 founders. Total right now 250+)

Here comes the new features that will make this software more agile and more powerful.

We have been working on a JV to make this a better tool (With Danny). A new deck was developed and it has few buttons now and can process fast URL gathering and fast Lead grabber from each URL. It also has new sources that will always give you results.

A group section was added and its being tested.

http://3kxs6j2fcsjp38jl06156ivd.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Linkedin-Marketer-PRO-new-Groups-module.png

This new options will allow you to try and reach Groups that you have already joined and try also to reach users extracted from them. Either Visiting profiles, Asking to be introduced to the Profile grabbed (UID) or attempting to connect (it works 60% of the times).

We also added a new function to store all the behaviour of the program to identify bugs quicker.

http://3kxs6j2fcsjp38jl06156ivd.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logsfile.png

We will be testing it, and this will help us help you faster than before.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to use a bot to help create a database in excel with columns that include: organisation, job title, email.

Will the data gathered be easily manipulated for this purpose? Which version would be better suited?

Yes, this will help you.

• 4 weeks later...

A new update has gone out.

This time I changed the name of the software to LION Marketer

You will have great features that are listed below:

We have changed the way we will work now along with LION Marketer (LION = Linkedin Open Networker).
Why it is so special? Now you have memory to store all your actions within the system.
It has a Mailer, since this can be interpreted as a “spamming” tool, that is wrong. Use this wisely, don’t abuse on the minimum and maximum seconds of waiting on actions, and please try to spin all your messages and use custom variables. Yes, CUSTOM VARIABLES. You can now use them on the Mass Messaging tool, we are adapting it to Leads scraped that have an email, so we can use custom variables of the info and direct contact profiles, companies and universities.
PRICING:

Obviously we rely on giving it for free to founders because they supported us before on a fixed price. For all new licenses this cost will increase to $350 USD for founders. Instead of $200 as it was costing.

Why almost the half? We want quality and not quantity of sales, since it now have the mailing tool. Which is not mass mailing, its strategic mailing.For more information about latest update and how to use it: http://marketingmall.net/new-update-for-lmp-its-v2-7/
This new version and innovation for Linkedin Marketer has main functions:

• Nice data-mining for Profiles, Companies, Groups, EDU.
  • Global Email Extraction from searches with email pattern.
  • Mailer with limited timing to not (only founders can modify min seconds and max seconds)
  • Great panel for scheduling actions on the database. This actions can be, Visit Profile, Send Message(Private to profile, To Company, Leave Group Message), Try to Connect/Join/Follow)
  • Perfect UID extractor for Profiles, Companies, Groups and EDU’s. (You can use for advertising campaigns)
  • Profile Visitor, now upgraded with an alert routing that you check who visits you, and if the UID matches, then you will be asked to attempt to connect (since you dont need email anymore) or cancel the connection match.
  • Mass Message Sender to scheduled profiles for messaging. (Soon, create campaigns)
  • Group Automated UID Scraper, you can connect with people that discussed and you commented. All people that liked the post will be able to connect with you.
  • Mass Group Broadcaster with spinned messages. (You might have something very important to say to all your groups or selected ones? This is the way. Soon to come campaigns builder. It needs some work, probably will be released fully at v2.73)
  • Store all operations on data/logs.txt and email sending campaigns on data/emails_logs.txt.

• You can choose random message from your contacts using specific variables for using along with a spinned message.
  • Messages contacted are now marked on the database.
  • Profiles visited are now also marked as visited on the table, which tells the date and scraped the UID. This will allow you to run a process to find matches on profiles that visited you.. (Requires testing)
  • Yes, the Mailer is now on, and it will contact emails scraped as global, so please use this mailer wisely when you scrape for URLs/Emails (Not Leads) So you get emails specifics for companies, profiles, groups and universities. This will be more targeted and will give you better.

Coming functions: v2.71,v2.72 and so...

• Toggle email sending for companies, groups and universities. Apart from existing profile sending.
  • Who visited you and compare with visited profiles in database to do matches.
  • Adding all scraped data to database.
  • Including HTML emails on sending.
  • Adding files on the mass sending such as pdf, jpg, etc.
  • It will remember last configurations on a config file.
  • It will store all operations on database to show charts later.

TIPS:

• Remember Spamming is not correct. This will automate you process for getting quick quotations, direct networking over email, and customized messages using their company name, industry, name, etc. Think about it, its a very effective tool that will make your work easier when it comes to networking, asking for mass quotations, questions to company email.
  • Be pro-active, analyse the profiles in the grid manually so you decide what to do. 

Here is a video on how to use the Lead Deck Tab:

• 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/2a6ekoF.png

We added this new feature that will allow you to save leads that contains emails. This emails are available in a database table that will allow you to send later, if you send an email they will be deleted from that table and stored in the processed emails leads one so you can check later reports of the emails you sent.

Here are some tips from the new version v2.71
TIPS:

Profile Visitor:

• Try to visit about a random number between 60 and 120 daily.

• Choose your visits, do not visit people that you are not interested in, do you profiles wise search.

• Dont abuse visiting, try to be organic, or leave days without doing operations.

Lead Grabber:

• Use strategic keyword, zipcodes, city names, state names, company, etc. So you target precisely what you are ooking for.

• You can use 4 threads for grabbing profiles, companies, groups and universities at the same time.

• You can start marking checkboxes to add to database while leads are being grabbed. This will include the list into a database when you click Play on the Lead Deck tab.

• When you EXPORT CSV Wait till all leads are finished grabbing because it will clear the table that you have to release internal memory.

UID Browser Grabber:

• You are grabbing UID’s from Linkedin Custom search, so use it wisely, extract the ids and schedule to visit them.

• You also can grab IDs from companies, groups and universities so we add later to database and process for scraping, in the meantime just Lead deck.

Emailing:

• Dont make us remove this tool for some users and leave it only for founders. Its not intended to mass SPAM different emails, instead its made for mass contacting people in the same niche that you are trying to contact or recruit. Imagine that is your assistant.

• We have blocked mailer for Companies, Groups or Universities. We might unblock it watching the reaction of people to this new tool. So you will only be able to recruit or send many questions to people in different areas to ask about something specific and with a strategy.

• Please spin all your messages: Spinning means adding different random possibilities of message and make unique content so it’s not considered as repeating the same message over and over.

• You can click on the button “manually verify emails” and copy all emails and paste in other doc, txt, or anywhere you like.

• Make sure the emails grabbed for emailing are clean without [dots] or [at] or strange characters. Avoid a bounced email.

Mass Messages:

• You can now use custom messages which starts with #@ and then the name of the variable:

• #@message_name: The name of the person you are messaging.

• #@message_industry: The industry the person is working.

• #@message_company: company currently working on:

• #@message_title: their current title.

• #@message_location: City where they are located.

• You can use spinned messaged to make an unique campaign and Linkedin dont detect that you are repeating over and over the same message to the number of IDs you select. Make it more organic. Or anyway, it can be copy paste.

• You can go to the Settings tab and adapt Messenger minimum & maximum seconds.

• Select Random UIDs means that you can randomly message your list of connections.

• Randomly endorse profiles to watch if they answer if you endorse or not. ITs a social experiment to add. You rather endorse manually your preferred connections.

Just added a very organized Manual for LION Marketer (LMP v2.7)
http://i.imgur.com/5Uafmkk.jpg
http://linkedinmarketerpro.com/manual/

Please visit it and let me know what do you think. Soon will be many cases of usage and testing on real world cases.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some video tutorials Ive made for all those that dont understand what is this:

Guide for installing LION Marketer:

Guide for updating LION Marketer

GUIDE: Using Lead Module in LION Marketer

GUIDE: Adding Leads to DB with options

• 1 year later...

Coming up major update.

Now I am using Exbrowser plugin from Dan and TJ, this brought my faith back to UBot after wandering in NodeJS and problematic deployment using Electron or NWJS.

UBot is really cool since it allows you to fast deploy and + meter Ubotlocker and licensing its a really nice twist for doing everything really fast.

So I am also selling source code for 4x times the value of a lifetime license.

So far I have this:

We are now using Chrome for automate Linkedin. (Every action Profile Visit, Mass Email, Mass Message and Mass add to network is a Campaign.)

• Mass grab contacts from Profiles of LIONs in open search engines (LinkedIn Open Networkers) done

• Mass grab companies and scrape them using an account.

• Scrape companies data into SQL database for further action

• Mass grab groups and scrape them using an account done

• Scrape groups data into SQL database for further action

• Mass grab EDUs and scrape them using an account done

• Scrape Schools data into SQL database for further action

• Mass grab Jobs and scrape them using an account done

• Scrape schools data into SQL for further action

• Add Grabbed data to SQL Database for later processing(visit profiles, send emails). done

• Mass add connections from grabbed and selected emails from LIONs. done

• Mass Email grabbed contacts in email campaign. ALMOST

• Grab all your existing contacts and Mass Message existing them. done

• Profile Visitor done

• Data Scraper when visiting profiles (You can generate an account to scrape) done

• Data Scraper when messaging profiles done

• Finish User Interface.

I will also be creating a license for 3 days trial so you can use it before buying it.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new upgrade using ExBrowser is now available. Send me an inbox for the LIFETIME payment link. I will send videos and the landing page.

• 5 months later...

Hei Dude, 

do you still sell this bot? how can i buy it?

Thanks 

A new upgrade using ExBrowser is now available. Send me an inbox for the LIFETIME payment link. I will send videos and the landing page.