UBot Underground

[SELL] Linkedin Marketer PRO + Email Extractor

State of the Art Email Extraction for Connecting to users Our Algorithm is constantly evolving to give the best emails that will lead you to Connecting with professional people.

http://i.imgur.com/KCZNOQI.jpg

Just added a very organized Manual for LION Marketer (LMP v2.7)
http://i.imgur.com/5Uafmkk.jpg
http://linkedinmarketerpro.com/manual/

Please visit it and let me know what do you think. Soon will be many cases of usage and testing on real world cases.

These are videos from old versions. Please watch the Manual above.

Watch how you can grab all the Leads you want:

http://i.imgur.com/ILxscM8.jpg

Video Tutorials:

Profile Visitor Module for Linkedin Marketer PRO (v2.3)

Linkedin Marketer PRO 2.2 Lead Grabber

Hurry and grab before we charge a monthly fee for updates.

• 1 month later...

We have made a few updates that were causing many of you problems with email extraction and message sending.

• You can now save scraped full info profiles with their emails.
  • You can watch the current url being navigated.
  • You can request support on the Software basic Splash Page.

Wait for the next week updates. We are working on doing prettier. And with more intelligent UI.

We accept suggestions, please leave a comment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ho about scraping their first name and allowing that to be added to the message you're sending them?

It is doable, I can update to selecting that as a variable for the next update.

would you be willing to sell the source code? please PM me

Im not sure, but I can offer you to affiliate, I can custom code anything you need and we share profits.

Let's say that I want to scrape attorney's emails with this.

What is the percentage of emails I will be able to get? Meaning, if I do a scrape on 100 attorneys, about how many emails will I actually be able to get?

General Attorneys..

Hmm you might  get up to 900 emails on each search. 

I recommend you targeting by City or Other specific keywords on profiles.

Something like  "Attorneys" AND "New York" OR "California"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Latest Update:  2/16/2014

------------------------------------------------------------

- We have added Multithread system, now you can operate multiple  operations with your software.

- We have attempted a data visualizer for scraped content, Just click the buttons in light blue for "watch companies", "watch emails", etc. (It might get buggy, wait for next update for fixes.)

- It has way smoother extractor, now you can scrape up to 1,500 emails in just 7 minutes.

- We have added a domains.txt on the folder of your system. Feel free to edit it and add all the domains for famous emails from your Country or State.

• 3 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/MRpXEaz.jpg

Here is the Lead Extraction UI for the Linkedin Marketer PRO 2.0 that will be released in 9 days. Price will increase so hurry to grab your copy.

The update will include:

• Managed lists to edit and laser target leads to add them as connections.
  • Professional Scraping using Inbluit Proxy scanner and checker.
  • Will contain a Google Suggestion scraper, so you can get in many levels many niche laser targeted keywords.
  • Will include a keyword.txt that will be used in case that you dont specify a keyword on the textbox (this keyword.txt can be updated from the Google Suggestion scraper).
  • And many more features in beta that will be eventually improved on every future release for 2.1, 2.2, etc.

This is going to be the Main Deck of the version 2.0 which will increase its price when we release it. So if you buy today you will receive LIFETIME UPDATES, which most probably for all new users after the release will be annual subscriptions.

Hurry up while we are still working on it! Its like a fund and you will get Unlimited Updates!!

http://i.imgur.com/IzH7ffq.jpg

Is it too late for a review copy ?

Kinda interested into linkedin

Sure, I can offer you a review copy after I release the V2.0

Just please remind me via PM :)

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the UI bro, if theres a review copy left let me know

There is a trial if you access the landing page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's expensive by usual Ubot standards. Why isn't there a Ubot Users Discount Code? Are you sure it won't just stop working some weeks down the line? What about the risk to Linkedin Accounts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello panther..

There is no risk since is a white hat tool.

People who really find the true potential of this is buying it. So if you have spent hours doing benchmarks and some other research, this will help. Grab full leads from profiles, companies, groups and edu. We are adding a report with screenshots and analysis of websites to have a reason to email them. It will include a mailer which will not be spammy since within its core it will send 1 email every 60 seconds. So no spam at all.

More updates will come soon and the price will rise too till the moment that I start charging per month, and it wont be just a UBot app. Im going to migrate to multiplatform.