UBot Underground

Any body ever done a SurveyMonkey bot?

I am trying to fill in a survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.

They do some some slightly tricky things to try and bot bust. 

I have figured out all the round about methods of getting to the fileds I need via other elements since the actual element names are random generated every page load.

My problem lies on text input fields. Ubot fills in the correct field but the text is just repeated over and over until it fills the input box.

So the example below should write the text 'Answer to question 2' in the box for question#2 

type text(<after=3>, "Answer to question 2", "Standard")

But what happens it types this:

Answer to question 2Answer to question 2Answer to question 2Answer to question 2Answer to question 2Answer to question 2Answer to question 2

Anyone have any thoughts on why this is happening?

I'm on the latest Ubot 4.x on XP SP3

Edited by Denethor

After more testing and trying various input methods, it still is doing the repeating, what I have noticed is it always repeats 7 times, regardless of the length of the text entered

I don't have any loop in my code, so it can't be my code doing it.

You can just the one node pasted above and it will fill in the text seven times as above.

If i change the answer to "A" it types "AAAAAAA"

Ok so I figured out how to scrape the page and get the real elements I need instead of using the other elements around it (i extract the random numbers generated on page load in to a list, then use the list # of the answer i want as the html element)

Now the script runs perfect ONE PASS.

No amount of built in cookie cleaning does the trick, but closing ubot and re opening it, clears what ever was stored and I can run one loop again.

How do I clear ALL cookies and other files it may set?