UBot Underground

How to detect if CAPTCHA was solved correctly and report if not?

How do you report back to DeathByCaptcha if the answer is wrong?

They claim they will only charge you for successful ones, but the software needs to support telling their API it failed.

Anyone know how to tell them it was solved bad?

Via their API, you might have to use Aymens HTTP Post plugin to do it: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12837-sell-http-post-plugin-crazy-bonuses-inside/

Login to your DBC account and click on API and check it out. It looks like you can use Aymens precoded DBC example that comes with the HTTP Post plugin and if they send a response back with the captcha ID after you upload it then that is all you need to report it afterwords.

You could have it look for the captcha element after the captcha is submitted, and if it finds the captcha element after submitting it, then to report it as incorrect.

i would put an element check for the actual captua, and also an error check for the error message that shows up if the captua is wrong, then try again. You can link the number of times that actual function has been called, and then increment captua_failure variable, and send it to them via an email or some other mechanism. 

So I purchased the HTTP post plugin above and I'm sure I'll use it for other stuff in the future, but I don't think it was required for this.

They have a command line tool I could have called straight from ubot for free. The HTTP Post method works but then I'm not using the captcha functionality built in to ubot at all, I have to save the image and send it to DBC, seems that's already built in to ubot though so why recreate the wheel?

There is no way using the built in support for DBC to report the bad ones? I smell a feature request...