UBot Underground

Trying to upload photo to facebook Groups with ubot

I am new to ubot studio, have watched the tutorials, and have gone through the forums.  I am running ubot pro.  I have put together a script that posts an image onto facebook group pages.  Everything works smooth until i get to the popup that asks to select the file.  I tried using some scripting i found on forums for posting to facebook pages, but the naming of the fields must be different in groups from pages.

Does anyone know hoe to complete this, or know the names of the elements on the popup that ask for filename and the open button?

I know I'm a total noob here, but i have exhausted my other options for figuring this out.  thank you for any assistance.

This is some code i just got finished with for scheduling page posts. i would think it would be the same for groups.

comment("add picture --")
                    click(<data-endpoint="/ajax/composerx/attachment/media/chooser/">"Left Click""No")
                    wait(.9)
                    click(<innertext="Upload Photos/Video">"Left Click""No")
                    wait(.9)
                    change file field(<name="file1">$random list item(%project_in_use_images))
                    wait(.9)
                    divider

basically its just a change file field after clicking the media upload button. :)

• 3 months later...

hi, can't seem to get it to work... it opens up the UI window.. and doesn't change the file name :( help please?

:) had the same problem... no worries. I think its this part your looking for

change file field(<name="file1">$random list item(%project_in_use_images))

Change file field...

"If at first you don't succeed"