UBot Underground

"Click" not working for Hotmail e-mail content

I'm using 4.2.20

I have a bot that needs to be able to click a link in the content of a message received throught Hotmail (Actually, Outlook - the new version of Hotmail if that matters)

The bot is able to click anything that's part of the Outlook interface. For example, it clicks these successfully: Inbox button, junk folder button, logout button, "show images" link inside the e-mail, etc.

However, when it comes to clicking the actual links inside of ANY e-mail, it won't work. I have tried manually clicking inside the browser window, and strangely this doesn't work either. Again, it doesn't matter which e-mail I try, it won't click any content links inside the e-mail itself.

I have tried several different user agents. That doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any idea how to fix this? Is it a bug?

Thanks, that's a good work-around, but I need it to seem as if the click is actually coming from within outlook. Scraping the URL and navigating to it won't accomplish that.

The ones I'm actually trying to click are all the same, but no links work inside the e-mail content when clicked within ubot. Not even the e-mails from Microsoft that you get when you sign up. I can't even click them manually (as opposed to clicking them automatically with my bot).