UBot Underground

[SELL] YoutubeBlaster Software PROMO! Get UNLIMITED Youtube video Likes,Subscribers and Comment upvotes! Special price inside.

How many PC's can we run this on? I have like 3 pc's that all do different stuff depending on what I need at the time. Could I install this on all 3?

You can install this on 2 PC and run it at the same time...

============

YoutubeBlaster Update

Version 1.57 10/19/13

- Fixed when it's not re-verifying PVA on medialoverz

- Fixed when it's not logging in on new google login form

- Fixed when its not continuing on commenter+ when the restart feature is selected

- Remove the captcha alert on commenter+ that will stop the bot from running automatically

- Few bug fixes

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys. Im still adding more features to it before I fully promote this on other venues..     It's now fixed. Please check it.   Regards

Its already on the to do list. It will be added next week..

The program works great! The top comment feature is better than any other bot I've used

Installed it but cannot open it? "I contingently dont have the right rights to open it" (i run it as admin!)

Edit: on my dedi its running ok, but not in my normal pc

What is your windows OS version?

Email me at support@custombotsolutions.com

• 2 weeks later...

Does upvoter work with the new comments? 

Youtube is still updating their system. You will noticed on some videos the comments on the "Top Comments" are the same in the "Newest first" section. But I am already working on the solution on this.

Hi,

I'm interested in buying this software. But I want to use it mainly to comment on videos. Does it still work with new comments?

Thanks

Yes, mass commenting does work.

Hi,

What is your workstation OS version? What error are you having when you open the bot?

Its the same OS version than on the VMWare. Windows 7. I think the problem exists in the licensing system. I had troubles with that before on other tools. It to prudent and blocking access before i can authenticate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Have you updated this bot? :o I would totally buy it if it's working to date. I know they updated there views or something last week I heard by all my YouTube botters. 

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...