UBot Underground

[SELL] YoutubeBlaster Software PROMO! Get UNLIMITED Youtube video Likes,Subscribers and Comment upvotes! Special price inside.

You can already do that on the commentupvoter module.

Just enter the comment that you want to downvote and then select downvote instead of upvote.. :)

Hi, i need a custom bot(mass commenter) for youtube. i sent you a message on your site.

Edited by dean911
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys. Im still adding more features to it before I fully promote this on other venues..     It's now fixed. Please check it.   Regards

Its already on the to do list. It will be added next week..

The program works great! The top comment feature is better than any other bot I've used

Hey I'm ready to purchase now, I clicked your Image link to BUY NOW and it says $99, i clicked it the other day and it said 59$, when you edited the thread pictures it took out the special price link.
EDIT: I found the link :) It was on the very last buy now button that is text, just the image links go to the $99.

**Buying right now :)

EDIT 2: Just bought software, License Key was sent immediately to me email!!! :) Very happy with that. Clicked on Go back to Custombot Solutions on the paypal page and i was redirected to the download link. (if you buy this make sure you click "go back to Custombotsolutions" to get your DL link)

Downloading right now....Unzipping and Installing....

Install and Unzip was Super easy...programs installed...opening it up now...

Inserting email and activation code....

All went well with the install/ activation....

Program is started up and looks just like the pictures show.

Going to test out now and post a review in on how it works :)

Everything thumbs up so far :)

Edited by bonedog

Hi, i need a custom bot(mass commenter) for youtube. i sent you a message on your site.

Going to check your message now.

Hey I'm ready to purchase now, I clicked your Image link to BUY NOW and it says $99, i clicked it the other day and it said 59$, when you edited the thread pictures it took out the special price link.

EDIT: I found the link :) It was on the very last buy now button that is text, just the image links go to the $99.

**Buying right now :)

EDIT 2: Just bought software, License Key was sent immediately to me email!!! :) Very happy with that. Clicked on Go back to Custombot Solutions on the paypal page and i was redirected to the download link. (if you buy this make sure you click "go back to Custombotsolutions" to get your DL link)

Downloading right now....Unzipping and Installing....

Install and Unzip was Super easy...programs installed...opening it up now...

Inserting email and activation code....

All went well with the install/ activation....

Program is started up and looks just like the pictures show.

Going to test out now and post a review in on how it works :)

Everything thumbs up so far :)

Thanks for purchasing it.

Just email me if you have any questions.

Hello, do you recommend any account seller?

Do I need to use PVA accounts or unverified ones will do?

Proxies. What type of proxies your software supports?

Best Regards

Hi,

All your questions will be answered on the method to get unlimtied pva's.

I recommend the best and the most affordable services there.

Hi Kreatus, we purchased the Youtubeblaster pro for $59 on 8/14/2013.  Receipt # ****-****-****3928

We've been slammed with work and haven't had a chance to check it out.

I checked with my boss who purchased it and we've not received an email with the licence on it only the Paypal confirmation that we paid.

I've sent you an email today at support@custombotsolutions.com with a screen shot of the order and the receipt number.

Please send the licience number as soon as you can we would like to use this on our next project.  We will post a review shortly after.

Thank you,

Hi Kreatus, we purchased the Youtubeblaster pro for $59 on 8/14/2013.  Receipt # ****-****-****3928

We've been slammed with work and haven't had a chance to check it out.

I checked with my boss who purchased it and we've not received an email with the licence on it only the Paypal confirmation that we paid.

I've sent you an email today at support@custombotsolutions.com with a screen shot of the order and the receipt number.

Please send the licience number as soon as you can we would like to use this on our next project.  We will post a review shortly after.

Thank you,

Hi, I havent receive your message. Please let me know the email you used on purchasing it so i can dig my inbox. Maybe it went somewhere.

Yo Kreatus I like your bot and I have already brought pro ! btw I just want to know if it's possible to have comments like this 

"asdasdfdf

sdfsdf

sdfdsfsdf"

where you can add spaces where I see other people can but I can't see that I can.

Yo Kreatus I like your bot and I have already brought pro ! btw I just want to know if it's possible to have comments like this 

"asdasdfdf

sdfsdf

sdfdsfsdf"

where you can add spaces where I see other people can but I can't see that I can.

Its already on the to do list. It will be added next week..:)

• Like 1

Thank you, OP was fast to respond, my bad I couldn't read the post. Overall very fast and amazing customer service, very calm and chill. Thank you for the refund ! Bot has good feature and definitely worth the money ! Would buy again if I have time ! Definitely vouch ! Thank you !

Edited by leerbusiness

Thank you, OP was fast to respond, my bad I couldn't read the post. Overall very fast and amazing customer service, very calm and chill. Thank you for the refund ! Bot has good feature and definitely worth the money ! Would buy again if I have time ! Definitely vouch ! Thank you !

No problem.

======================

Version 1.30 08/28/13

- You can now insert line break on your comments. Just put \n on your comment and that will be replace with a line break.

- The bot will not auto-reset after processing 40 accounts. This is to avoid memory build up that will lead in software crash.

- Added Merge feature on the Scraper tab

- Added Random account features. The software will randomize the accounts so the first accounts in your file will not be always used.

- Change the height of the software so you can see the browser below.

\n doesnt seem to be working any thoughts?

this is what was posted to the video:

Thank you /n Great video /n /n :)

Hi,

It should be:

Thank you \n Great video \n \n

Email me at support if there's any issue.

Going to take the plunge and buy this bot off you in a day or two, hopefully it works for "my needs". The only way i would want a refund is if i had trouble with the commenter or upvoter. I know nothings perfect, just hoping it works decent :)

Since theres a 7 day refund, im guessing you teach the PVA account trick AFTER 7 days and no refund can be issued correct?

Does the comment upvoter work? That's pretty much all I'm after...

I just bought this but have a few questions.

This but does not support proxies?

Why the need of "Run as administrator" every single time (otherwise it shows a bunch of errors and crashes the bot)?

This bot seems not possible to run without administrator rights.

Weird.

I have no issues like that with all my own bots.

Please declare.

I just bought this but have a few questions.

This but does not support proxies?

Why the need of "Run as administrator" every single time (otherwise it shows a bunch of errors and crashes the bot)?

This bot seems not possible to run without administrator rights.

Weird.

I have no issues like that with all my own bots.

Please declare.

It support proxies. Make sure you follow the right format which is this:

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

About the run administrator. The only reason you need to do that is because the licensing system i used need to run it as administrator.

You just need it the steps below once.

1. Right click on the shortcut you want to run then click properties
  2. Go to Compatibility tab then make sure the "Run as Administrator" checkbox is checked then click OK
  3. Open that shortcut and enter your license details.