UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Classroom - Learn Ubot Studio - Lots Of Source Codes Included - Crazy Bonus!!

This is a course geared at the beginner level Ubot user. I wanted to make a class that would help the user learn faster both by watching what I do and by looking through all of the source code I provide.

My goal is to provide as much value to you as possible. I am not one for long sales pages so here’s what you get with the package:

6 Videos

• Module 1 is the first look at Ubot video just showing you around the program
  • Module 2 is the most used nodes and what they do
  • Module 3 talks all about how data is stored and used in Ubot
  • Module 4 is the first practical video in which I show you live how to build a Google Suggest Scraper
  • Module 5 – we take the Google Suggest Scraper and make it much better
  • Module 6 – we build an Ezine articles scraper

3 Source Codes To Follow Along With The Videos

• Google Suggest Scraper Source Code
  • Google Suggest Scraper 2 Source Code
  • Ezine Articles Scraper Source Code

5 Source Code Snippets

These are short scripts that just aim to show you how to do one thing such as validate user input or open a url in the users main browser.

Bonus Source Codes

Right now we have two bonus source codes – these are fully working programs and one of them is very special

• Pinterest Image Downloader Source Code
  • Tumblr Autobot Source Code ($40 Value!)

That’s right I am giving you the full Tumblr Autobot source code plus lifetime updates with it as part of the bonus source codes. I sell this normally for $40.

$77

$62 With Code: UCFINAL

This course will be taken down on 10/17/2013

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

• Like 2

Nick is a brilliant Ubot coder and certainly a guy you should listen to when it comes to Ubot!

Good deal bud and good luck with your sales :)

sounds like a good deal to me nick

good luck with sales

Pftg4

Nick is a brilliant Ubot coder and certainly a guy you should listen to when it comes to Ubot!

Good deal bud and good luck with your sales :)

Thanks!!

hi, I cant seem to pm, but put me down for the last discounted copy, I just wanted to know, how in depth does the scraping tutorial go into and how long are the videos?

thanks!

The videos range from 9 to 25 minutes. I do my best to explain as much as possible in the scraper videos. I even screw up in them and leave that bit in because its a part of Ubot and programming in general. So you even get to see where I go wrong and how I overcome the issues. For that reason I feel like its pretty in-depth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a course geared at the beginner level Ubot user. I wanted to make a class that would help the user learn faster both by watching what I do and by looking through all of the source code I provide.

My goal is to provide as much value to you as possible. I am not one for long sales pages so here’s what you get with the package:

6 Videos

• Module 1 is the first look at Ubot video just showing you around the program
  • Module 2 is the most used nodes and what they do
  • Module 3 talks all about how data is stored and used in Ubot
  • Module 4 is the first practical video in which I show you live how to build a Google Suggest Scraper
  • Module 5 – we take the Google Suggest Scraper and make it much better
  • Module 6 – we build an Ezine articles scraper

3 Source Codes To Follow Along With The Videos

• Google Suggest Scraper Source Code
  • Google Suggest Scraper 2 Source Code
  • Ezine Articles Scraper Source Code

5 Source Code Snippets

These are short scripts that just aim to show you how to do one thing such as validate user input or open a url in the users main browser.

Bonus Source Codes

Right now we have two bonus source codes – these are fully working programs and one of them is very special

• Pinterest Image Downloader Source Code
  • Tumblr Autobot Source Code ($40 Value!)

That’s right I am giving you the full Tumblr Autobot source code plus lifetime updates with it as part of the bonus source codes. I sell this normally for $40.

$77

I think this might be a good way for me to learn so I'm going to give it a good go. Thanks for solving my simple problem. Now I'm motivated.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This course is still relevant to Ubot 5 but since Ubot 5 is launched now and the interface looks a bit different I am going to take this course offline on the 17th.

But I want to give people one last chance to get it.

Use coupon code UCFINAL for a $15 discount, this course will be taken down on 10/17/2013

• 7 months later...

With all of your awesome HTTP Post source codes, wish you would do an HTTP Post/API training. ;)

That is a highly requested idea and it is something I do need to do. I just need to take some time to do it properly is all!

• Like 1

That is a highly requested idea and it is something I do need to do. I just need to take some time to do it properly is all!

let me know if you already have the tutorial Nick