UBot Underground

Looking for a Gentleman to script me a Dutch Ebay Bot

Hi there,

A few months ago I got someone on fiverr.com to script me a bot that automaticly uploads adverts on a dutch marketplace site called marktplaats.nl ( similar to ebay ). He scripted the most of it, but then magically vanished from the site, which leaves me with a buggy script that doesn't really work properly.

So now I am looking for someone that can either script me a new one, or finish the old one.

I am looking to pay around $50 for this bot.

Interested?Add me on skype: Nathansnellaert and I will gladly specify my needs etc.

Thanks in advance, my Noble scripters and future millionaires.

Nathan

Hmmm... not sure why you'd need a gentleman for this job, though...

Apart from the fact that we are not only gentlemen in here (the male group) there are also quite a few very talented Ladies around, you know?..  lol

Just kiddin'.. I like your post title, tbh... but the thing remains valid, there are female coders here too. :)

• Like 1

Hmm, that is true, however I still believe my strategy is valid.

I wanted to gain fast reputation as a newcomer with this being my first post. I had to come up with something new, something catchy, something which would make scripters feel delighted. It had to  come over genuine, though.

As far as I know more then 9 out of 10 scripters are Male, very socially skilled and dressed properly, so i thought the word Gentleman fitted.

Bytheway: i got someone helping me on this now, awesomez!