UBot Underground

Simple intro to improve your bots accuracy.  Take it, modify it, critique it, and share with others in this thread.  Thanks to all who participate.

ui open file("Proxies:", #proxies)
add list to list(%proxies, $list from file(#proxies), "Delete", "Global")
in new browser {
    set visibility("Invisible")
    navigate("http://www.ip-adress.com/Proxy_Checker/", "Wait")
    wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")
    wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", "")
    set(#tempproxy, $next list item(%proxies), "Global")
    type text(<name="proxy">, #tempproxy, "Standard")
    click(<login button>, "Left Click", "No")
    wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")
    set(#test, $scrape attribute($element offset(<tagname="b">, 0), "innertext"), "Global")
}
if($contains(#test, "is not working.")) {
    then {
        comment("Action to perform if proxy is not valid")
    }
    else {
        comment("Action to perform if proxy is valid")
    }
}

I don't want to blow your bubble colton, but while your script does its job - probably (haven't test it) - I wanna STRESS this point out as highly as I can:

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT test your proxies on public websites - they get 'caught' quickly and flagged as such and become unusable for serious usage, that way...

I'm talking especially about private (or even shared) proxies that you pay for, of course.
The free ones scraped from the Internet are most probably, already flagged.

Just sayin'...

Best way is to have a page on your own server where to go check them, inconspicuously.

this code is a onewayticket...

let me explain why
if u use a proxy to visit a site means not that u can use this proxy to fillup forms even solve captcha

good proxycheckroutine means for me

1.check if sites aviable over used proxy
2.check if googlecaptcha works over used proxy
3. check some services like hotmail or youtube if proxy allows to use forms with https over used proxy

anyway sharing is caring
so thx for that

I built it as a quick solution to verify wheither or not the proxy works before performing an action.  Before, I was getting banned from everyone and their mammas and wasn't doing very well on the success rate because 90% of the public proxies out there are already dead.  This was just a quick solution to check the proxy before performing an action.  It was built to be used with public disposable proxies and not neccessarily for stealth (obviously).  I have integrated it into several programs and so far it does the job.  Reduces the amount of invalid actions due to proxies not working.  So far, been able to use it in account creations, mass posts/comments, etc.  Google recognizes that it is automation but as long as the action is spaced out with an appropriate amount of time, the auction still sticks.  Its not perfect by any means but thats why I asked others to build on it and modify it so we can all use it.  Thanks again for the input and look forward to hearing others.

@VaultBoss? If I plan to sell a bot with a built in proxy checker, then- is using my private server for proxy checking a good idea? - won't my server be taking too many hits?

I don't have much idea of how this will effect my server - its a shared server - please advise.

Also -  would I need some kind of php script to verify Ip address ? - could you please elaborate on what you mean by - "have a page on your own server" to test proxies?

Thanks.