UBot Underground

I've got a pretty good PC and developed a killer bot. I'm running about 15-20 threads but it's a usage eater. I've been reading about UBotters running their bots on Windows VPS's and wanted to ask some of you vets your recommendation on this. I'm shopping for a VPS but I'm wondering:

- What are some specs I should look for in a VPS for a bot running 15-20 threads? It isn't THAT complex of a script but it is a social media-type of bot.

- I want to run this bad boy 24/7

- How exactly does it work? I've never ran anything on a VPS before but upon reading a few threads on here you basically can run the bot virtually on the VPS through some remote controlled interface. I'm not too familiar with this concept. 

Thanks in advance vets. Much appreciated!

I've tried quite a lot of VPS's, but at the end I ended up buying a PC. I think the configuration that I needed was just to expensive to pay monthly, so it made more sense to buy a computer, which I can still sell after a year or two.

Maybe the only good thing is that they could get connected to 1000Mbps switches/internet connections, so internet connection could be better than at home.

• Like 1

VPS means shared?
okay :)

if u also gotta webserver for your Website with database and if u pay for that months by month

why dont spend some more money for a bigger server with esxi vmware installed?
i run a system like that and u can not compare with another buyed PC
why?
well thats easy
if u run a remotebox on a good server u dont get pain with your isp u dont pay $10-20 dollars more months by months, your homepc is needet for energie
i dont have the care about hardware and so on

i use remotebox and i luv it. never ever i would swop with a homepc for running more bots
at the end the costs near the same if u rekon complete costs of both methodes