UBot Underground

Panda Bot Network Guaranteed Search Engine Traffic from any Google variants and more...

Key Features of Panda Bot Network

·         Offers lifetime free membership

·         Allows unlimited websites and unlimited campaigns per member

·         Accepts only quality websites that are clean out of any malware and that have appropriate content (not adult etc.)

·         Allows website owners to create unlimited different browsing patterns (campaigns) with up to 20 pages/website/visitor

·         Allows website owners to set the visit (session) time of Panda Smart Browsers for each page, up to 30 minutes/page

·         Does not allow members to run their Panda Smart Browsers via proxies

·         Unlike other networks, the system is based on the visit (session) “time”

·         Members earn “time” as they run their Panda Smart Browsers on their computers, and their “time” is spent when other members’ Panda Smart Browsers browse their websites

·         Guaranteed Search Engine traffic from any Google country variants (com. uk. de. etc.)  + Bing and normal traffic from Facebook pages + other Social Networks + Social Bookmarks + Web 2.0s + Web Directories + more (AdSense Safe).

Key Features of Panda Smart Browser

·         Is a “browser” with additional codes that make it smart

·         Runs on the members’ computers. After start, it does not require human intervention

·         Performs as Chrome, Firefox or Safari randomly

·         Accomplishes the browsing tasks that are assigned to it from Panda Bot Network

·         Does not fake the referrer, it actually clicks the links on the SERPs or at other URLs, then browses the members’ websites.

·         Improves the Search Engine Rankings

·         Traffic will show up in web analytics as regular traffic, not as crawler/bot because Panda Smart Browser is just a browser

·         Browses websites based on the custom patterns created by the website owner

·         Every task that is carried out by Panda Smart Browser is unique

·         Is totally clean software. Click here for Antivirus Scan Report

Please visit http://www.pandabot.net to sign up for free and download the software.

Edited by Moise
  • 4 weeks later...

Update PSB 3.6.2
- A new option "Browser Visibility" has been added to Panda Smart Browsers. From now on, you can make the screen of your browser invisible, if you don’t want to see what’s going on your browser.
(If the website owner have set to hide some/all phases of his/her website's campaign from Panda Smart Browser users, then making the "Browser Visibility" visible at Panda Smart Browser will not make them visible.)
- AvgThreatLabs service will be used to evaluate the safety of websites.
- Several stability improvements have been added.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update PBN 3.6.2
- Now you can hide the search engine phase or all phases of your campaign from Panda Smart Browser users. Hiding search engine phase is beneficial if you want to hide your niche/keywords from curious eyes. Web Interface >> Settings >> Website profile >> Edit  (PSB users may see empty screen during running hidden phases of some campaigns, it is normal, PSB is still working...)

• 2 months later...

Have had a play around with this and seems to work pretty well, although needs a lot more members to have any significant impact.  It's one of those things, that if you want it to work, you need to help get others on board as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Really, nobody asks about?

How many members have you got so far?

This kind of thing is a great idea IF you have plenty of members so it would be useful to know if it's worth joining...

Thx

PSB 3.9.3
- New Design with tabs
- Several Stability improvements made
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSB 3.9.2
- Improved Design
- PSB now automatically handles if "Save As" Dialog box appears during browsing.
PSB 3.9.1
- Ability to run Youtube Campaigns Tasks
- Saves the Login Credentials on Desktop for autologin
PBN 3.9.1
- Ability to create Youtube Campaigns
- Web Interface updated
- Safety and Content columns added
- Task Dispatcher Updated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PBN 3.8.1
- Daily Maximum Number of Visitors per Campaign Limit has ben added.

I click on the network link and it says my session expired but when I try relogin with good data it refuses me :(

I joined as a "lifetime free" member but I don't see what I get out of it to have it running visiting sites etc...

WIIFM?

I click on the network link and it says my session expired but when I try relogin with good data it refuses me :(

I joined as a "lifetime free" member but I don't see what I get out of it to have it running visiting sites etc...

WIIFM?

Use your ZIP code as password to access PBN web interface.

Web interface allows you set your campaigns and analyse your reports.

Download Panda Smart Browser and run it on your computer to earn time credits.

The more you have time credits, the more Panda Smart Browsers will run your campaigns, around the world.

Use your ZIP code as password to access PBN web interface.

Web interface allows you set your campaigns and analyse your reports.

Download Panda Smart Browser and run it on your computer to earn time credits.

The more you have time credits, the more Panda Smart Browsers will run your campaigns, around the world.

So this is pretty much a large-scale traffic exchange?

"IP code as password"?  Ok now I get in - I was expecting pass not zip but ok it works...

However...

I have left it running now for about 12 hours and I can see it has visited some stuff BUT very little activity really AND looking at the report area it just says "No records found" :(

So in a nutshell in ~12 hours it earned nothing in credits even though I know (and can see) it actually did some "work"?

Not a great confidence booster...

Please do not expect traffic in return, at the first day you have signed up.

There are lots of hardworking members who run their Panda Smart Browsers everyday and have lots of time credits.

Panda Bot Network favors the campaigns of the members who have more time credits while distributing the tasks.

This does not mean that your campaigns will not run, if you provide more to the network then you will get more.

The traffic from Panda Bot Network is precious since the Panda Smart Browsers browse your website deeply and visit durations/page are high (as high as you set as a website owner)

Please do not prejudge. As you see above we have more than 1000 members and our unique system is really working,

I aim to reach 1.000.000 members, we need time.

Have you advertised it on BlackHatWorld? That may not get you a million, but if you make the thread right, you can get a few hundred.

• 2 weeks later...

Please do not expect traffic in return, at the first day you have signed up.

There are lots of hardworking members who run their Panda Smart Browsers everyday and have lots of time credits.

Panda Bot Network favors the campaigns of the members who have more time credits while distributing the tasks.

This does not mean that your campaigns will not run, if you provide more to the network then you will get more.

The traffic from Panda Bot Network is precious since the Panda Smart Browsers browse your website deeply and visit durations/page are high (as high as you set as a website owner)

Please do not prejudge. As you see above we have more than 1000 members and our unique system is really working,

I think most people would expect ot see at least some results after 12 hours running it and the fact I didn't made me decide to put it on the "meh" software pile (along with many others!)...

I believe you should rethink your algo and make sure that new users do see early action as you'll never get to 1M users if they all do the same as I did?

I hear what you say but even with that knowledge I don't feel inclined to retrieve it from the meh pile and have to run it for goodness knows how long before getting anything.

I'm now trying out weeb2rule instead to see if it does anything interesting instead which is a shame coz your idea has (had) promise...

2cts...

I think most people would expect ot see at least some results after 12 hours running it and the fact I didn't made me decide to put it on the "meh" software pile (along with many others!)...

I believe you should rethink your algo and make sure that new users do see early action as you'll never get to 1M users if they all do the same as I did?

I hear what you say but even with that knowledge I don't feel inclined to retrieve it from the meh pile and have to run it for goodness knows how long before getting anything.

I'm now trying out weeb2rule instead to see if it does anything interesting instead which is a shame coz your idea has (had) promise...

2cts...

Panda Bot Network will improve your websites’ usage metrics (Increase clicks through from SERPs, Increase time spent onsite/page, Increase visitors’ browse rates, decrease visitors’ bounce rates), via members clean IPs, thats a promise.

I have analysed other software claiming this statements, but nothing compares to us.

Regarding your disappointment about traffic, please create a ticket at our help desk and let us check your settings...

Hi

Im curious.

Does this bot need my webpage to be index? My website is new and none of my pages are indext as of now. What would you suggest before running this?

As an example; you may create a Facebook page, insert your website link on it, and create campaigns with Starting URL as your Facebook page, then the Panda Smart Browsers around the world will open your Facebook Page, find your web site link, will click the link and will browse your website pages based on your campaign settings.

Replicate above with Google+, Twitter, Stumble etc. You see, you can create multiple traffic sources :)

PS Please do insert Google analytics codes into your webpages then 1. Google will see your website has traffic from multiple sources (Facebook, Google+ etc) and may index your website fast 2. Naturally, having Google analytics for your website will be good to measure your website performance.

But again the facebook fanpage must be index as well?

Your Facebook page does not need to be indexed.

Whether your Facebook page is indexed or not, Panda Smart Browsers around the world will run your campaigns with Starting URL (as your Facebook page), as explained above.