UBot Underground

Social Creator Source Code + Guide To Making A Living With Ubot!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just did another quick update. Fixed up Myspace so now it works with their new layout. Also fixed up the Pinterest script. For those on the fence ive already had 2 buyers of the source code release bots based off this source code and make good money off of them. Its a great starting point to making some decent money with uBot.

Hi Daniel,

just sent you the payment ( paypal transaction id: 3LJ77007C3294701Y).

you can send the package to my paypal address.

can't wait for it!

Lucio

• 2 weeks later...

Before I purchased I should have determined what "delivered shortly" means as I have yet to receive any download links.

Usually everything gets sent within an hour but you ordered on a holiday so it took a bit longer. Everything has been sent to your email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking of making the purchaseBut I need to know if you need a background in PHP and JavaScript to make use of thisor

Or can I get by with a basic understanding of ubot?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, very interested by this source, is it up to date ?  All the creating accounts are still working with success ? For twitter, delicious etc ?

It should be up to date but we'll do a quick check and update it today if its not. Either way though we setup it so its easy for you to update it yourself. Part of the idea of the source code is so you can learn and see how its all put together. If any of the sites made changes recently its really simple to fix when you learn the source code.

It should be up to date but we'll do a quick check and update it today if its not. Either way though we setup it so its easy for you to update it yourself. Part of the idea of the source code is so you can learn and see how its all put together. If any of the sites made changes recently its really simple to fix when you learn the source code.

Thank you for the answer, paiement done : 8GS52441NS1218312  ;)