UBot Underground

Social Creator Source Code + Guide To Making A Living With Ubot!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just purchased.

PayPal Transaction ID # 3RC76658W8725223R

Cheers!

Dawson

P.S. I just realized that I paid in CAD funds, do you want/need me to top it up to compensate for the exchange rates? If so, please let me know how much I should top up the payment.

Just purchased.

PayPal Transaction ID # 3RC76658W8725223R

Cheers!

Dawson

P.S. I just realized that I paid in CAD funds, do you want/need me to top it up to compensate for the exchange rates? If so, please let me know how much I should top up the payment.

Hey Dawson already sent. Don't sweat it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good basis to learn Ubot Basics, I bought this together with Ubot Studio. I'm a fully certified Professional Developer + certified trainer, recognized by Microsoft... This helped me to save a good amount of time in order to learn the syntax, worth the money...

Few remarks:

1. Would be nice to have a bit more about functions in there, accepting parameters and return values and variable/List scopes.

2. now that there is a possibility to hide tabs, it will be easier to manage code in a modular manner. Would be good to see something about this.

Also 1 question....

when you look at the following line of code you see that 1 list is globally declared. could this not give a problem when multitthreading?

add list to list(%IndividualProxy, $list from text($random list item(%Proxies), ":"), "Don\'t Delete", "Global")

thanks,

Good basis to learn Ubot Basics, I bought this together with Ubot Studio. I'm a fully certified Professional Developer + certified trainer, recognized by Microsoft... This helped me to save a good amount of time in order to learn the syntax, worth the money...

Few remarks:

1. Would be nice to have a bit more about functions in there, accepting parameters and return values and variable/List scopes.

2. now that there is a possibility to hide tabs, it will be easier to manage code in a modular manner. Would be good to see something about this.

Also 1 question....

when you look at the following line of code you see that 1 list is globally declared. could this not give a problem when multitthreading?

add list to list(%IndividualProxy, $list from text($random list item(%Proxies), ":"), "Don\'t Delete", "Global")

thanks,

Hey thanks for the comments.

1 - I don't use custom functions in UBot. I find custom functions more trouble than they are worth with UBot code.

2 - I still wouldn't use tabs. The loading of the code between tab flips is way too slow.

3 - The proxy list can be declared globally because we are using the list across all threads. Once again though this code is just my way of doing things. If you find better ways by all means change things around and do whatever you'd like. :)

YO, I JUST PAID FOR YOUR SOCIAL CREATOR SOURCE CODE + GUIDE DUDE, YOUR PROGRAM LOOKS GREAT! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! I SENT U A PM WITH PAYPAL TRANSACTION # FOR THE $99

THE PAYMENT WILL SHOW ITS FROM "LAWSON ENTERPRISES"

dre

Waiting Anxiously.........

I GOT YOUR PACKAGE DAN, AND ITS NOTHING SHORT OF "GENIUS", I REALLY APPRECIATE U TAKING TIME OUT TO OFFER THIS. LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY OTHER SOURCE CODE U WOULD LIKE TO SELL.

THANKS,

dre

I GOT YOUR PACKAGE DAN, AND ITS NOTHING SHORT OF "GENIUS", I REALLY APPRECIATE U TAKING TIME OUT TO OFFER THIS. LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY OTHER SOURCE CODE U WOULD LIKE TO SELL.

THANKS,

dre

Thanks for the great review! :)