UBot Underground

[Sell] Regex Builder - Build Regular Expressions For Ubot With Ease!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok folks, A lot of you have helped me with ubot over the last 18 months or so and my success in ubot has been squarley down to a number of you here with your help and moving me forward with my develop

Build Regular Expressions On The Fly With Regex Builder     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjOAwc28Ew   Update Version 1.1 "Inline" Feature Below   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqR40X1i_MY        

Try this in Regex box [0-9.]+ or  .*? or .*

yes nick it needs to highlight as you go along instant highlighting was using it fine but sometime it fails and you don't know why

Thank you for the suggestion but this doesn't have a highlight feature and even in the next version it likely won't just because of the way that it works. But this is something that is cool so if I can figure out a way to make that work I'd like to see it in the future.

why don't you have it run the expression as you type and update the solution box on the bottom right use the onchange  on the regex box as you type

not highlighting but might work??

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just purchased the software but in this version there is no input area for "target" like in the videos. Am I missing something? Also the top part of the program where you normally have file etc is not visible.

I just replied to your email, that field is now the lower "Regex" field, here are some example videos: 

The file part is not necessary for this program, so I hid it.

• 3 weeks later...

it dont know why that regex dont work for me 

i have this api 

{"response":"1","balance":"385.00"}

i want to get 385.00 , i use that regex , but it doesnt work

(?<="balance":").(?=")

C01SuNh1T2qrbf96XeYkog.png

Edited by afkratien

Yes you are really close like Bill said you just need a * or a + even in your regex you can change it to be:

(?<="balance":").+(?=")

And it should work.

Just hit the 0 or more of or 1 or more of button to add those on when you want more of something.

• Like 1

ok i tried , it worked 
and last question 

Ubot Studio: Mastering The Fundamentals 

does that course have ebook or pdf file to read ?
because i am not good at english so sometime i dont understand you say , but , if you make ebook or document  , i can understand it with google translate

ok i tried , it worked 

and last question 

Ubot Studio: Mastering The Fundamentals 

does that course have ebook or pdf file to read ?

because i am not good at english so sometime i dont understand you say , but , if you make ebook or document  , i can understand it with google translate

There is no ebook but I have a way that you can see the videos with captions in any language, I will send you a PM with some details.