UBot Underground

[Sell] Regex Builder - Build Regular Expressions For Ubot With Ease!

Build Regular Expressions On The Fly With Regex Builder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjOAwc28Ew

Update Version 1.1 "Inline" Feature Below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqR40X1i_MY

• Edit your regex visually so it is much easier
  • Most of the functions you need are built in
  • Uses look ahead/behinds and can create complex expressions
  • Made with Ubot Studio users in mind

I suggest you know some regex while using this tool. While it can help you build faster and more powerful regular expressions it will not do all of the work for you. Make sure you watch the video to see how it works.

Sale Price! These prices will go up very very soon and are only for the launch.

Compiled: $37

Source Code: $57 - Source Code Policy: You may modify and sell this software anywhere you like except for this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

All sales are final. Updates will come when things get reported or when I add new features. You will get a email with the updated program when this happens. I will only sell this bot if I still support it – so if you see this sales page then I am actively supporting the bot and will provide free updates.

Current Version: 1.1

• Like 1
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok folks, A lot of you have helped me with ubot over the last 18 months or so and my success in ubot has been squarley down to a number of you here with your help and moving me forward with my develop

Build Regular Expressions On The Fly With Regex Builder     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjOAwc28Ew   Update Version 1.1 "Inline" Feature Below   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqR40X1i_MY        

Try this in Regex box [0-9.]+ or  .*? or .*

Guys if you want to post up a few examples of regex I'll make another video and solve them. This will also give me some insight as to what else the bot needs to fulfill everybody's needs.

Also the first update will be very soon - which will improve the way the results are shown. For those who purchase, make sure you subscribe to the email list - the url is in the text file that comes with the software.

NICE SH*T NICK !!!!

I'll wait until it's working 100% lol.......Seriously, i need to wait for my Paypal account to get funded !(i always leave it empty i hate the f*ckers so much hahahahaha)

Here as a test

<form method="post">
 					<input type="hidden" name="id" value="9">
 					2 x 7 =  <input size="2" type="text" name="answer">
 					<br><br><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
 					</form>
or
                                       <form method="post">
 					222 + 723 =  <input size="2" type="text" name="answer">
 					</form>

I need the math equation only. So any number of digits, multiplications/additions/subsractions

(so far i came up with)

\d+\s.\s\d+

what's your resell policy if source is bought obviously creating a competing product on here isn't cool but theres other markets that's not ubot/IM related

what's your resell policy if source is bought obviously creating a competing product on here isn't cool but theres other markets that's not ubot/IM related

Good point, I should have stated this already.

Source Code Policy: You may modify and sell this software anywhere you like except for this forum.

Here as a test

<form method="post">
 					2 x 7 =  <input size="2" type="text" name="answer">
 					</form>
or
                                       <form method="post">
 					222 + 723 =  <input size="2" type="text" name="answer">
 					</form>

I need the math equation only. So any number of digits, multiplications/additions/subsractions

(so far i came up with)

\d+\s.\s\d+

Hi WebPro,

Try this:

\d+\s[x\+]\s\d+(?=\ \=)

In the next video I'll explain how I got to that conclusion.

This is about to get a lot better as I came up with a way to make it build even more powerful strings, stay tuned.

Edit: @Webpro it was your suggestion that made me think of the idea, so thanks :) I can't give out any more +1's today or I would!

Update: Version 1.1

Clear All button

And most importantly, 

You can now make "inline" regular expressions. Meaning you can make longer and more complicated regular expressions.

Basically you can create another regular expression in the middle of your target one by making it in the inline section and then clicking on "Add" this will just append it to the target regular expression. I know this might sound confusing right now but I'll try to make a video as soon as I can to explain and show it better.

Simply put, before you couldn't do this:

\d\s[a-zA-Z]\d\s\\

Since the middle part needs to be enclosed separately, and now you can do that.

I also added a fancy new icon and a little guide that explains a little bit on how to use the software - something I can expand on later. I really wanted to get this update out today though as it will really make the software a lot more powerful.

Edit: New video in the first post.

I would like to buy the source, but I would like to pay through paypal. I don't see an option for paypal. Is there any way I can pay with this method?

I would like to buy the source, but I would like to pay through paypal. I don't see an option for paypal. Is there any way I can pay with this method?

Hi Josh,

Yes all payments are through Paypal. I just have it setup to where you create an account on the site first. But when you checkout it takes you to Paypal. This way when I update the software you can login to the website and download it.