UBot Underground

[TOOLS] Useful Software - Process Lasso - for 'taming' nasty, resource eating Windows processes and services

I felt that this is worth letting all UBotters know:

Today, GAOTD (GiveAwayOfTheDay) website has one of THE most powerful tools to grab for free by anybody:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/process-lasso-pro-6-5/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Giveaway+of+the+Day%29

I am not trying to promote GAOTD per se, although it is a very valuable resource and website, but I am sure many people here would find this piece of software extremely useful.

I have no affiliation with neither GAOTD, nor the sw dev for this one; just my deep appreciation of their stellar efforts to make our lives easier (and less expensive) by providing such premium, usually paid tools, for free.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

No, you wouldn't integrate in UBot... it only helps you run your computer faster.

Ultimately, that will help your bots run faster and smoother too, but indirectly.

No, you wouldn't integrate in UBot... it only helps you run your computer faster.

Ultimately, that will help your bots run faster and smoother too, but indirectly.

Cool. I hope someone will create a plugin that is based on this.

• Like 1