UBot Underground

Need bot created for traffic to website with clicking and browsing

I need someone to create a bot on a website that browses the website, stays for a certain time, clicks on ads and other links.  Browses those links and clicks on areas of those sites.  Need the ip changed, user agents etc..maybe even spoof mobile.  Also not every user will click on ads etc.. Let me know how much this would cost. Thanks

I have a small bot that does what you are after if you are still looking: https://thebotshop.net/downloads/fake-traffic-bot/

That gives you the choice of telling the bot to visit x amount of links per website, its used to drive down bounce rate but I guess it could be just as good for your testing.

• 3 months later...

I have a small bot that does what you are after if you are still looking: https://thebotshop.net/downloads/fake-traffic-bot/

That gives you the choice of telling the bot to visit x amount of links per website, its used to drive down bounce rate but I guess it could be just as good for your testing.

The question for you is that when it goes to the inner page, does the bot simulate a hyperlink click on the page OR does it open the inner page by entering in the address field. In the first scenario it is not a bounce rate in the second scenario it is counted as a bounce. Please advise.

Regards

Harish

i have many traffic bots that simulate different ways for this to happen.

• Google organic search traffic generator then loop around site with delays
  • Traffic Ad bot - that is multi threaded and clicks on ad's then loop around site with delays
  • Referral bot to fake referrals to a site then loop around site with delays
  • Referral bot that will click links specified from a specific link that exist to send a referral traffic hit then loop around site with delays

all with proxy support, useragents, cache, cookie, flash cookie, being cleared

Seems to work very well on any of the 4 above bot types. 

• Like 2

The question for you is that when it goes to the inner page, does the bot simulate a hyperlink click on the page OR does it open the inner page by entering in the address field. In the first scenario it is not a bounce rate in the second scenario it is counted as a bounce. Please advise.

Regards

Harish

It clicks the link :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

hi

How much does this bot?

i have many traffic bots that simulate different ways for this to happen.

• Google organic search traffic generator then loop around site with delays
  • Traffic Ad bot - that is multi threaded and clicks on ad's then loop around site with delays
  • Referral bot to fake referrals to a site then loop around site with delays
  • Referral bot that will click links specified from a specific link that exist to send a referral traffic hit then loop around site with delays

all with proxy support, useragents, cache, cookie, flash cookie, being cleared

Seems to work very well on any of the 4 above bot types. 

hi

How much does this bots?