UBot Underground

hlo friends ,

there is something common with us ?
Ans - We want to sell our perfect Bot's ( i know im 100% true )

But Why We can't sell Bot ?
1> Silly people want company behind us ?
2> Selling Alone Usong our Hosting ( user will not buy because he might think you are spam,even u show them video )

Solution ?
Be togather !! :)

How ?

I am making a site for selling our bot's togather !!

My Profit :
Only Adsense Adds on site i don't want any commison on ur software  :)

i Req :
Ur Sopport And Help Making the website ( i have money, I need help on SeO )

Suggest A Cool Name For SIte

Edited by besoeasy

Spell check? and copywriter i hope?

Things are a lot easier done, formed, and presented when the sales pitch especially when wanting others to join in or support it with a well thought out sales pitch, advertisement, and proper use of English, words, or sentences.

This isn't a poke at you for your attempt, its more suggestions for your site and while moving forward things to take into consideration.

I myself can struggle with this sometimes and why its best sometimes to leave it in the hands of a copywriter

• Like 2

What is your url? What does "site maded" mean? You can't put Adsense on Facebook, as I am sure you know. So what do you hope to accomplish with that site? It doesn't seem to fit in your plan as you originally described it. Your first goal was to essentially fool buyers into thinking they were buying from a company, thus guaranteeing them some measure of quality support and longterm continuity. Do you have a plan to actually provide that, for real? Otherwise, I think people will relatively quickly figure you out and warn off potential buyers. It is nearly impossible to hide one's true identity and reputation on the Internet. Have you thought of how to address all of these issues? Failing to do so would likely also harm your ability to attract developers who might not want to link their reputations with that of such a questionable company.

These are just a few of the issues I would recommend that you consider as you attempt to move forward with your plan.

Edited by Wahoo

What is your url? What does "site maded" mean? You can't put Adsense on Facebook, as I am sure you know. So what do you hope to accomplish with that site? It doesn't seem to fit in your plan as you originally described it. Your first goal was to essentially fool buyers into thinking they were buying from a company, thus guaranteeing them some measure of quality support and longterm continuity. Do you have a plan to actually provide that, for real? Otherwise, I think people will relatively quickly figure you out and warn off potential buyers. It is nearly impossible to hide one's true identity and reputation on the Internet. Have you thought of how to address all of these issues? Failing to do so would likely also harm your ability to attract developers who might not want to link their reputations with that of such a questionable company.

These are just a few of the issues I would recommend that you consider as you attempt to move forward with your plan.

Thanks But u got a bit wrong , I Made A Site Where Seller's Can Sell There Bot, get bot order's and req ( With 0% commission of site )

this site is exclusive market for bot sellers and buyers ::

Spell check? and copywriter i hope?

Things are a lot easier done, formed, and presented when the sales pitch especially when wanting others to join in or support it with a well thought out sales pitch, advertisement, and proper use of English, words, or sentences.

This isn't a poke at you for your attempt, its more suggestions for your site and while moving forward things to take into consideration.

I myself can struggle with this sometimes and why its best sometimes to leave it in the hands of a copywriter

botguru quite gud site ( sorry awesome site ) but how many orders did you get ? Be loyal

and how many orders can we get from your site? Without any link and a professional looking salepage, all you say sounds like BS to me...