UBot Underground

Private Proxy Format Conversion In UBot Studio

If you have ever wondered how  to make the  "ip:port:username:password"  format  usable in UBot Studio  then give this a go:

ui open file("Proxies:"#proxies)
clear list(%proxies)
clear list(%currentproxy)
add list to list(%currentproxy$list from text($random list item($list from file(#proxies)), ":"), "Delete""Global")
change proxy("{$list item(%currentproxy, 0)}:{$list item(%currentproxy, 1)}")
set proxy credentials($list item(%currentproxy, 2), $list item(%currentproxy, 3))

(Untested)

• Like 3

I have wondered endlessly why they can't just make the Proxy format ip:port:username:password. It would take them about 20 minutes of coding time to do that and would make our lives so much easier when dealing with proxies. For example Aymens plugin uses that format and its just so much easier.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone I talked to AutomationNinja and he said that he would not mind if I posted a modified version of his private proxy code. Heres what the code dose now. I changed the code to use a table instead of a list, making it possible to increment down the table of private proxies from position 0 to the end of your table one by one. Now you can easily keep your private proxies in sink with your accounts table. inorder for the code to work you have to have the delimiter of UBot set to a colon " : " or the code will not work. enjoy!

ui open file("Proxies:", #proxies)
clear table(&proxy table)
clear table(&current proxy table)
create table from file(#proxies, &proxy table)
set(#row, 0, "Global")
loop(15) {
    change proxy("{$table cell(&proxy table, #row, 0)}:{$table cell(&proxy table, #row, 1)}")
    set proxy credentials($table cell(&proxy table, #row, 2), $table cell(&proxy table, #row, 3))
    wait(1)
    navigate("http://www.whatsmyip.org/", "Wait")
    wait(5)
    increment(#row)
    wait(1)
}

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone I talked to AutomationNinja and he said that he would not mind if I posted a modified version of his private proxy code. Heres what the code dose now. I changed the code to use a table instead of a list, making it possible to increment down the table of private proxies from position 0 to the end of your table one by one. Now you can easily keep your private proxies in sink with your accounts table. inorder for the code to work you have to have the delimiter of UBot set to a colon " : " or the code will not work. enjoy!

set(#row, 0, "Global")
loop(15) {
    change proxy("{$table cell(&proxy table, #row, 0)}:{$table cell(&proxy table, #row, 1)}")
    set proxy credentials($table cell(&proxy table, #row, 2), $table cell(&proxy table, #row, 3))
    wait(1)
    wait(5)
    increment(#row)
    wait(1)
}

I tried it and it is not changing the proxies. Hmm?

Anyone tried it?

If you have ever wondered how  to make the  "ip:port:username:password"  format  usable in UBot Studio  then give this a go:

ui open file("Proxies:"#proxies)

clear list(%proxies)

clear list(%currentproxy)

add list to list(%currentproxy$list from text($random list item($list from file(#proxies)), ":"), "Delete""Global")

change proxy("{$list item(%currentproxy, 0)}:{$list item(%currentproxy, 1)}")

set proxy credentials($list item(%currentproxy, 2), $list item(%currentproxy, 3))

(Untested)

Your code may fail to work....you should change parameter of "add list to list" from "Delete" to "Don't delete", since this code would fail if username is the same as password.

set(#row, 0, "Global")
loop(15) {
    wait(1)
    wait(5)
    increment(#row)
    wait(1)
}

...else this table approach is much cleaner solution which I usually use.

• Like 1

Here is the advanced proxy code that I use now, this code requires no check boxes and will auto detect if the proxies are in public proxies format or private proxy format, in other words the bot will detect the number of columns of the proxy file and chose the right code to run, this works with IP:PORT proxy configuration, and IP:PORT:USER:PASS configuration please make sure that you change the delimiter of your bot to a colon " : "  or this code will not work.

Acceptable Proxies are

Private Proxies-----------------------------IP:PORT:USER:PASS

Private Proxy IP Authorized--------------IP:PORT

Public Proxies: (Not Recommended )--IP:PORT

clear table(&Proxy Table)
ui open file("Proxies:", #Proxy File)
create table from file(#Proxy File, &Proxy Table)
set(#Proxy Row, 0, "Global")
if($comparison($table total columns(&Proxy Table), "=", 4)) {
    then {
        change proxy("{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 0)}:{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 1)}")
        set proxy credentials($table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 2), $table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 3))
    }
}
if($comparison($table total columns(&Proxy Table), "=", 2)) {
    then {
        change proxy("{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 0)}:{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 1)}")
    }
}
increment(#Proxy Row)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

How would i use this code for my YTBot? As im standard I don't know how to paste the code in?

If anyone could help, would be much appreciated. I mean, I'm new and i'm sure everyone was at my stage once.

-Thanks

How would i use this code for my YTBot? As im standard I don't know how to paste the code in?

If anyone could help, would be much appreciated. I mean, I'm new and i'm sure everyone was at my stage once.

-Thanks

STD version doesn't have "code view", so you can't copy all code at once

You should try to copy node by node into "node view", I think that should work (I can't test that because I have don't have STD version, but it works in DEV).

Here is an example I recently psoted: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14800-how-do-i-rotate-proxies-in-ubot/&do=findComment&comment=83770

Let me know if it works for you.

• 8 months later...

I emailed you but I thought I'd post here too to bump for you.

Hi, in the Single Commenter tab, Under comment options if you select
"comment on video" or "all comments page" when you put in the video ID
and try and run it there it always says "video unavailable" on the
youtube page. If you could fix this it would be great!

If you would like to sell me the source code for the youtube commentor that would be great too.

Edited by Mufasa