UBot Underground

Multi threading question

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get a better idea of the limitations of multithreading.

What I am trying to do is fill in a form up to 5 times. However the form data is input via UI by the user.

If I used a loop I would make a list from text and enter next list item in the appropriate field.

But can I use threads to enter specific info like this? If they run simultaneously then how will each new browser know what 'next list item' is?

It hasn't worked for me yet. So either there is a way I don't yet know, or I will need to just use a straight loop, which would only take a couple of minutes longer anyway.

Any comments appreciated.

All the best,

Dave

Thanks for the reply. If I could impose upon you to expand, do I set the delay within the loop, or at the beginning?

Also, a bit more info needed on the global parameter bit. I am in the early stages of learning still.

Much appreciated,

Dave

in the loop before opening thread.

by default all parameters are global but if you open advanced menu of "set" command you can change parameter to local and use it inside define, this way each thread will have it's own values for each local parameter