UBot Underground

I've just brought Ubot and i've gone through the tutorials and learning the ropes.

The problem i'm having is that i want to click a button on a web page, but the the normal 'click' command isn't working. I've tried selecting the element manually, but again no click occurs. It appears to be related to the fact that the web page viewer within ubot doesn't allow for this button to be click either ( well, it makes the clicking sound, but the function doesn't process).

Likewise, i wanted to click an option from a dropdown menu which only appears on the mouse over, but i've tried using the 'mouse over' command and it doesn't work on this menu. Again, the webpage view in ubot won't allow for the menu to appear when mousing over manually.

Yet, in both instances, when viewing in Firefox the button and the mouse over dropdown menu both work as expected.

Anyone know of a solution to this?

Thanks

OK, the image of the button is below, ie the 'Not Spam' button within a yahoo email accounts.

@nuc63, i'm not sure what you mean by user agent !?!?

http://televisionnow.info/2013-04-01_2004.png

Lots of the times it has to do with user agents.

If you don't set a user agent, Nothing works.

set user agent("Chrome")

Got stuck so many times with this and smashed my head against the wall but it's so simple and you know what ?

Sometimes i still forget to set one and nothing works i'm going wtf @#$#%$#@#$ !

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea that UB sets a default user agent (at least) 

A protection for dumb a$$es like me hahahahahaha

Glad you worked it out