UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] OS (operating system) Addins

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/48e7671e-09d5-48ae-9f5b-db634968fdbe/OS%20Addins%20-%20New%20sales%20page%20image%208-20-13.png Best use code be

set(#temp_mem, "yes", "Global") thread { loop while($comparison(#temp_mem, "=", "yes")) { plugin command("OSCommandsFunctions.dll", "free memory") wait($multiply(60, 5)) } } co

added clear memory on single process by name

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Botguru i have a question about this plugin, I want to buy it especially for the "Free up memory function" for ubot browser.exe process....my bot use a sites with alot of scripting and so the memory occupied by the browser.exe process in a few hours will increase a lot and ubot crash...

I tried to use programs like cleanmem but when my ubot script is active but this happens to me:

if the browser.exe uses memory for example arrives to 250.000kb the process is cleaned and restart to 50.000KB
but after a few seconds the memory usage (for this process) returns to 250.000kb and continues to rise until it is again cleaned.

It is as if the memory were cleaned just for a few seconds

My question: your plugin cleans up the memory definitely even if the ubot script (and browser.exe) continues to be active?

I can clean the memory (for browser.exe) every minute for example even if the program continues to work?

Thanks

Edited by emilix85

nothing is indefinate

it frees it, and the memory needed to run the processes then will jump back up to where it needs to be for the amount of information your storing.

if your adding to lists, and or tables it will climb no matter what.

however the free memory still released the over burden that shouldnt be caught still,

my bot don't store any information, I'll show you an example:

open ubot4 and go on this page:

http://www [dot]prezzipazzi[dot]com/prodotto/iphone-5.php?id=164667

open tskmanager and view the memory usage of the process ubotbrowser.exe

the memory grows exponentially compared to other process
I want that the process (ubotbrowser.exe) should never exceed 70.000kb even if my script is active

is possible whit your plugin?

Thanks

Edited by emilix85

likely never going to happen to keep it at 70 mb or lower constantly.

you can set the free memory to clear that process (by name) or all running processes

and set it on a loop in a thread so that it runs constantly, but i recommend a 1-2 minutes in-between each run of the clear memory some are using 30 seconds.

set(#temp_mem, "yes", "Global")
thread {
    loop while($comparison(#temp_mem, "=", "yes")) {
        plugin command("OSCommandsFunctions.dll", "free memory")
        wait($multiply(60, 5))
    }
}
comment("start your code below here")
comment("your code above here this below stops the thread
where memory is cleared")
set(#temp_mem, "no", "Global")

this is the best way to use it..

and adjust the $multiply  5 is based on your own situation, on how often it needs to be cleared.

Hi TJ, getting ready to buy this right now. Quick question: If I use this in a rather large bot with lots of defines, and some of those defines are started not by the run button but by clicking a button in the UI that launches that define, what would be the best usage then? I would need to include the above code in any defines I wanted it in?

Sorry if that sounds confusing.

Bought the plugin and i got to say i could not be more happy. 

That has got to be the best 15$ i have ever spent in my life. Thank you so much.

If you are reading this post and do not own this plugin. I would get it. This plugin makes ubot a whole lot better.

What is the easiest way to find a process "by name" of a running process?  Taskmanager does not seem to show this name, it has image name, which is apparently different.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The bulk package was all plugins included in it and the commands and functions it had at that time when sold.

I have been giving updates and new additions to bulk providers as well so far to date..  

Please get with me on skype and I will send it to you if you have the bulk package.

Awesome... I picked this up when it first came out and its been great... Can you tell me what is the difference between this "os clear cookies" command and the regular ubot clear cookies command?