UBot Underground

WOW! This is amazing!

I have been long waiting for this this one for a bucket full of pending projects.

Possibilities are endless...

I have just got mine now.

Guys get your hands on it now.

Thank you TJ.

Praney

this thing is awesome , and a time saver !

Dave and TJ put a lot of coding into it ! and this will just reduce your lines of codes to half if you know how to use it right :)

Great Job Dave and TJ !

Hi there, a little question here.  This is my script:

ui stat monitor("<strong>Codes:</strong>", "Sacramento:948, Atlanta:476, Austin:249")
ui text box("<br><strong>City Code</strong>", #city)
clear cookies
navigate("http://us.newads.com/login.php", "Wait")
type text(<email field>, "emzwqmjc@sharklasers.com", "Standard")
type text(<password field>, "h6kwv", "Standard")
wait(2)
click(<value="Enter »">, "Left Click", "No")
wait for element(<innertext="Change my password">, "", "Appear")
navigate("http://us.newads.com/pub.php", "Wait")
change dropdown(<name="cid">, #city)

I have codes for every single city, If I put a code in the field "City Codes", can your plugin select the city I need from a drop down menu?  Thanks

not really sure what your question is here..

the code supplied in this thread is for creating dynamic variables, and calling them as needed.

but what your asking refers to a drop down menu.  which you can change the value by position number, or name for a drop down

not really sure what your question is here..

the code supplied in this thread is for creating dynamic variables, and calling them as needed.

but what your asking refers to a drop down menu.  which you can change the value by position number, or name for a drop down

Yes, i can change it by position number or name, but no by a custom code.  Based on the second video I guess it is possible but no sure.

Edited by luis carlos

hi Luis

yes this is possible why don't you give me the codes and cities and i will work on an example for you???

and if you buy the package i will of course give you the code

thanks for your interest

Dave

hi Luis

yes this is possible why don't you give me the codes and cities and i will work on an example for you???

and if you buy the package i will of course give you the code

thanks for your interest

Dave

Thanks Dave, but I had to use the if{} command since TJ did not understand my question (my bad!).  Awesome plugin, thanks again.

Luis Carlos

Edited by luis carlos
  • 11 months later...

Would be great if someone could explain how this plugin differentiates from the Local Dictionary one?

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15327-free-local-dictionary-plugin-local-variables-issue-workaround/

Tanks in advance for your help

Dan

Would be great if someone could explain how this plugin differentiates from the Local Dictionary one?

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15327-free-local-dictionary-plugin-local-variables-issue-workaround/

Tanks in advance for your help

Dan

I don't think this is a plugin, it's a set of UBot custom commands/function if I remember correctly.

I don't think this is a plugin, it's a set of UBot custom commands/function if I remember correctly.

The free one from Aymen is a plugin. This one here (Dynamic Variables) looks like custom commands / functions.

From watching both videos, it looks like they both do similar things. 

Dan