UBot Underground

[FREE] File Management Plugin - Multiple Commands and Functions

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys i've written this new cool plugin that does many cool stuff !   Video Demo : http://www.screencast.com/t/YLwELb6J   Commands Change Extension : change the extension of a file Open file : ope

update : 1.7   added $get current app to get current application filename added $custom save dialog : to customize the save file dialog added $date add days : add a number of week days to a certain da

update 1.8 :   added remove all from list command : removes items from lists if items matchs regex string added exists in list function : check if an item exists in a list or not! fixed listbox dialog

Posted Images

Aymen, regarding Base64 can you add a plugin to decode Base64 text strings as well, such as

c2VydmljZUB5YWhvby5jb20=

Thanks in advance.

i have a base64 encoder in my http post plugin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update 1.9

-added Find Regex First function that allow you to get the first result of regex results.
-added get threadID function that allows you to get the current thread id in execution.

Download

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Aymen,

Would you please consider adding a 'multiple selection' list box dialog in future versions?

Thanks.

+1 I have mentioned this in Skype so I imagine he put this on his long list of things to do.

Does the latest update works with v5?

EDIT: The answer to the above question is no :(

Next question :P

Is there an ETA to v5 support?

i ensure you , there is nothing to fix from my end!

Ubot API is the same , so unless they make the changes to the API to match the new Ubot Core , there is nothing to fix in the plugin , because it works great in Ubot4!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi.

You should add the changelog for 

Update 1.8 and 1.9

to the first post. So that the new and great features like

$Find Regex First

are directly visible to people.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Aymen,

Was wondering if you could add a function called "get folders" (similar to get files, but only gets the folder names, with similar "Include Path" yes-no option).

Thanks for considering it, hope you're well!

Marton

Hi Aymen,

Was wondering if you could add a function called "get folders" (similar to get files, but only gets the folder names, with similar "Include Path" yes-no option).

Thanks for considering it, hope you're well!

Marton

the ($get fodlers) parameter is already present but not sure if in aymens plug, i guess in the one from TJ. (the free plugs)

• Like 1