UBot Underground

[FREE] File Management Plugin - Multiple Commands and Functions

File Management Plugin Update 1.5

-New : ability to change date picker date format

-New : new command : url shortcut : creates a shortcut to a certain URL

-New : new Command : app shortcut : creates a shortcut to a certain application

-New : new function : image 2 base64 : converts an image to base64 code !

-New : new command : base64 to image : converts a base64 code to an image (if the base64 code is an image of course)

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/c4d724bc-540d-4b0b-a506-c097b4a78bb5/2013-05-04_1303.png

Update : download and add the plugin again : Download here

• Like 1
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys i've written this new cool plugin that does many cool stuff !   Video Demo : http://www.screencast.com/t/YLwELb6J   Commands Change Extension : change the extension of a file Open file : ope

update : 1.7   added $get current app to get current application filename added $custom save dialog : to customize the save file dialog added $date add days : add a number of week days to a certain da

update 1.8 :   added remove all from list command : removes items from lists if items matchs regex string added exists in list function : check if an item exists in a list or not! fixed listbox dialog

Posted Images

Great work, Aymen!

Thanks again, mate - the new Base64 functionality is perfect for what I need
(I was on the verge of implementing myself, BUT you were, like almost always, faster!)

Thanks guys !

If anyone have some suggests related to the functionality of this plugin , post it here and i'll add it to the todo list

Brilliant Stuff Aymen,

Thanks for the image to base 64....didnt expect you to get it sorted so quickly...Cheers D

As you requested suggestions, I suggest it would be nice to be able to use a url in the image to base64 function instead of having to dl the file to a folder first... if that's even possible... and possibly a way to upload a base64 as a file without having to save it to a real file first (this may already be possible, I dunno, I have not tried anything on that side yet).

As you requested suggestions, I suggest it would be nice to be able to use a url in the image to base64 function instead of having to dl the file to a folder first... if that's even possible... and possibly a way to upload a base64 as a file without having to save it to a real file first (this may already be possible, I dunno, I have not tried anything on that side yet).

first suggestion is possible , second suggestion , i'm not quite sure what you are trying to say !

first suggestion is possible , second suggestion , i'm not quite sure what you are trying to say !

I mean a way to convert a base64 to image on the fly after clicking on a file upload which brings up the "open" dialog... something we'd normally use a "change file field" command and choose a file, but instead throw a base64 to image parameter in there instead of a filename. I know this is a "command" and not a function so I don't believe its possible, at least not anything I can think of. My thought here for how I'd like to use this awesome feature is using this to scrape images, store them to a database as base64 in a text field, and then being able to re-post them straight from the database without having to ever save a file really... something along this line...

navigate("https://anonfiles.com/", "Wait")
change file field(<name="input_file">, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$base64 2 image", #somebase64encodedimage))

I think what he is trying to say Aymen is something like this...

set(#base64, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$image 2 base64", $scrape attribute(<src="/assets/red_logo.png">, "fullsrc")), "Global")

I mean a way to convert a base64 to image on the fly after clicking on a file upload which brings up the "open" dialog... something we'd normally use a "change file field" command and choose a file, but instead throw a base64 to image parameter in there instead of a filename. I know this is a "command" and not a function so I don't believe its possible, at least not anything I can think of. My thought here for how I'd like to use this awesome feature is using this to scrape images, store them to a database as base64 in a text field, and then being able to re-post them straight from the database without having to ever save a file really... something along this line...

navigate("https://anonfiles.com/", "Wait")
change file field(<name="input_file">, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$base64 2 image", #somebase64encodedimage))

Ok i think i got it !

I think what he is trying to say Aymen is something like this...

set(#base64, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$image 2 base64", $scrape attribute(<src="/assets/red_logo.png">, "fullsrc")), "Global")

Yea thx !

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Select from list Dialog

This will resolve the issue of loading variable in dropdown list without going back and forth to tabs just to update the list.

Dialog from winautomation:

http://content.screencast.com/users/kreatus/folders/Snagit/media/735e09f6-e2e9-453a-92dd-63c35875c26d/05.17.2013-12.59.png

Suggestion: Select from list Dialog

This will resolve the issue of loading variable in dropdown list without going back and forth to tabs just to update the list.

Dialog from winautomation:

http://content.screencast.com/users/kreatus/folders/Snagit/media/735e09f6-e2e9-453a-92dd-63c35875c26d/05.17.2013-12.59.png

thanks , i was looking to add something like this !

update 1.6

-added a dropdown dialog function under Dialog functions

-added get next day function

-added shuffle list function (since ubot dev didn't want to add it , i added it to this free plugin , no harm , lol)

download again from first post to get all the new goodies !

• Like 3

Thanks for the great update,

Any chance we could get a $prompt function with the ability to set the default text. Right now the current $prompt doesn't let you do that and I'm having trouble getting the simple

prompt("title","default");

to work right

Appreciate it

Thanks for the great update,

Any chance we could get a $prompt function with the ability to set the default text. Right now the current $prompt doesn't let you do that and I'm having trouble getting the simple

prompt("title","default");

to work right

Appreciate it

TJ already worked on that in one of his plugins , can't recall the name !