UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Source Obfuscator - Stop Hackers Dead In Their Tracks! by Encrypting / Obfuscating your Source Code

***  THIS WORKS WITH UBOT STUDIO V4 and V5 ****

UbotSourceObfuscatorSalesPage.png

If you can not see the above picture please visit our sales page below for details.

http://ubotaddons.com/bot-security/

FOR SUPPORT PLEASE SUBMIT A TICKET IN OUR CLIENT-AREA WHO's ADDRESS YOU WILL GET UPON REGISTRATION.  

THIS THREAD IS FOR SALES QUESTIONS ONLY!

• Like 2
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***  THIS WORKS WITH UBOT STUDIO V4 and V5 ****           If you can not see the above picture please visit our sales page below for details.   http://ubotaddons.com/bot-security/     FOR SUPPORT PLE

I think people are looking at this in the wrong way.   The whole point of this is if  someone gets into your source then the idea of all the obfuscation / different encryption is to put them off enoug

Hey Peeps,   Affiliate program now open if anyone would like to promote and make some $$$$   Click Here To Apply

This things just rocks :)

This will stop Many people from decompiling your bots and getting your source codes like we all been hearing about lately!

Good Job Jane , keep em coming :)

This is great, you have no idea of the value I put on peace of mind and this gives me all that and more!

This is the kind of stuff that makes me love ubot again.

Tested and works great with my JQuery Ui's and HUGE bots.

Thanks again for another Winner Jane.

Awesome!!

This things just rocks :)

This will stop Many people from decompiling your bots and getting your source codes like we all been hearing about lately!

Good Job Jane , keep em coming :)

Thank you Aymen :)

This is great, you have no idea of the value I put on peace of mind and this gives me all that and more!

This is the kind of stuff that makes me love ubot again.

Tested and works great with my JQuery Ui's and HUGE bots.

Thanks again for another Winner Jane.

Awesome!!

Thanks for the kind words

Glad you love it... 

Duane tested it with a 37k line bot and it loved it :D

I know this is going to sound like an advertisement, but this was by far the best security related investment I've made for my bots EVER! I've unsuccessfully spent hours trying to break through the algorithms and it is SOLID!

• downloads and installs without a hitch
  • documentation gets you up and running in a matter of minutes
  • tons of options
  • runs in seconds

Do yourselves a solid and buy with this little tool... you'll be glad you did! You'll sleep better knowing your bots are safe from all the whackos out there!

- Duane

Nice one Jane!!

If you code at noob level as Duane said or more advanced makes no difference...Its still your hard work and you shouldn't leave yourself exposed for some wanker to come and take it without your permission, thanks Jane.

This obfuscator is, based on what I can see in your code snippet, not obfuscating the instructions, rather only the "data holders" such as variable, lists, tables, your own defines etc, transforming the names to something that looks odd, but isn't many ppl already unconsciously doing this manually by sometimes setting nonsense names e.g. #tmp !? I just wonder if this will really protect the code, or have I misunderstood something?    (I just want to know if this thing works, not to trash your sales. Please don't interpret it that way)

Good question Anonym.

I am wondering about the middle image up to there. Isn't that the second part of the the scramble that happens after changing the data holders to gibberish?  For the price it is obviously worth it. I was going to change my data holders manually but the time this will save me will pay itself of on day 1. Buying this looks like a no brainer to me.

Another question. Will this software be updated with new algorithms regularly?

I asked this same question yesterday and she told me that you cannot rename the commands but you can pad them up. Seems simple but if you think about it, if your junk code is in there that isnt in a define and you go to run your bot from the run button you will end running all that junk too. If you have a small bot I guess you could manage changing and keeping track of the variables but with a 5000+ line bot good luck on that...   There is no way I could manually do all this that's for sure it certainly does way more than rename your variables, no one is gonna get my ui's either. 

I know this is going to sound like an advertisement, but this was by far the best security related investment I've made for my bots EVER! I've unsuccessfully spent hours trying to break through the algorithms and it is SOLID!
  • downloads and installs without a hitch
  • documentation gets you up and running in a matter of minutes
  • tons of options
  • runs in seconds

Do yourselves a solid and buy with this little tool... you'll be glad you did! You'll sleep better knowing your bots are safe from all the whackos out there!

- Duane

Thank you Duane, Glad you like it.

Nice one Jane!!

If you code at noob level as Duane said or more advanced makes no difference...Its still your hard work and you shouldn't leave yourself exposed for some wanker to come and take it without your permission, thanks Jane.

B R A V O !

Ubot-ters and Co. - keep an eye on this gal, she's a real star!

(blush) :D

This obfuscator is, based on what I can see in your code snippet, not obfuscating the instructions, rather only the "data holders" such as variable, lists, tables, your own defines etc, transforming the names to something that looks odd, but isn't many ppl already unconsciously doing this manually by sometimes setting nonsense names e.g. #tmp !? I just wonder if this will really protect the code, or have I misunderstood something?    (I just want to know if this thing works, not to trash your sales. Please don't interpret it that way)

It is not possible to obfuscate the ubot command set /instructions in ubot source code or the ubot compiler would not understand them.  It is not a case of just renaming either, we have other options in there. 

The renaming itself though is a pure time saver in itself, imagine trying to 1) remember hundreds of variable in your own obfuscated way ie #tmp etc I would hate to come back to that software 6 months later and remember what they were and 2) Imagine the time it takes you to modify them if you did it just before compile each time, not to mention that one of the modes actually overloads the debugger and some notepads so its impossible for them to read the whole variables etc.    Now imagine this, tick the Generate Junk Padding Code and add your file in which contains say 30,000 lines of code in defines (like Duane actually did, i was shocked to hear it lol) and then turn on all the other options and press obfuscate..  just think of the time that it would take to even try to start to debug that.

I hope this helps you understand it more.  Thanks for your questions

Good question Anonym.

I am wondering about the middle image up to there. Isn't that the second part of the the scramble that happens after changing the data holders to gibberish?  For the price it is obviously worth it. I was going to change my data holders manually but the time this will save me will pay itself of on day 1. Buying this looks like a no brainer to me.

Another question. Will this software be updated with new algorithms regularly?

that is part of our encryption for html that you see in the 2nd image.

Yes the software will be updated.

I just wonder if this will really protect the code, or have I misunderstood something?    (I just want to know if this thing works, not to trash your sales. Please don't interpret it that way)

Yes, it works!

There are basically some things that cannot be changed or UBot will no longer work, so this application, in effect, changes everything that can be changed without losing any functionality. So, if someone is able to decompile your code, they might have a basic structure (which now includes misleading elements) and so they really will not be able to use it.

As of now, they can just decompile the .exe and run it directly in UBot without losing anything, i.e., they can see the exact code you wrote. This completely prevents that from happening by giving them, instead, a bunch of worthless code that cannot be reversed or understood.

A no brainer if you ask me...  :rolleyes: 

You know when this problem happened I snapped. There is no way I want my code and hard work out there for free after all the time spent on it.. So when Jane jumped into action and came up with a working solution I jumped all over it. Sure it costs money, so does development. I would have probably hired my own guy to build me something personal to fix and obvuscate our code, but we dont have to spend the FEW THOUSAND dollars and spend the 2 weeks of 18 hr days to do that because Jane did. So grow a pair and be grateful someone is looking out for ya because with the kind of shitty attitudes I see around here I dont think I would have invested that time that she did. You know its not her fault this happened (source is wide open and everyone is playing hush hush especially management)

Hey enigma! I found your critics very helpful and hopefully will make ubot encryption better in the future.

I have bought and been toying  around with this obfuscator program. Enigma is right, if you know how to work with ubot you can probably figure out the junk codes from the real codes. Especially if you don't encrypt the UI Buttons. The ui buttons will give away all the clues and will lead you on a trail to all the real codes even with 40k lines of junk codes. That is what I found.

But there's a nice UI HTML encryption feature in this obfuscator program that will encrypt the UI HTML and will hide all of the commands and variables to be run. Unless you know how to crack the javascript encryption.
Unfortunately you will need a DEV license to use UI HTML. Also you will need to stop coding UBOT with the regular ubot ui buttons and text box but have to use the UI HTML which is a pain sometimes.

Any suggestions and tips on this is highly appreciated by me and others  :D  Thanks!

Here's what happens when I use the UI HTML encryption.

-------------ENCRYPTED:----------

ui html panel("<script language=\"javascript\">document.write(unescape(\'%3C%73%63%72%69%70%74%20%6C%61%6E%67%75%61%67%65%3D%22%6A%61%76%61%73%63%72%69%70%74%22%3E%0D%0A%66%75%6E%63%74%69%6F%6E%20%64%46%28%73%29%7B%0D%0A%76%61%72%20%73%31%3D%75%6E%65%73%63%61%70%65%28%73%2E%73%75%62%73%74%72%28%30%2C%73%2E%6C%65%6E%67%74%68%2D%31%29%29%3B%20%76%61%72%20%74%3D%27%27%3B%0D%0A%66%6F%72%28%69%3D%30%3B%69%3C%73%31%2E%6C%65%6E%67%74%68%3B%69%2B%2B%29%74%2B%3D%53%74%72%69%6E%67%2E%66%72%6F%6D%43%68%61%72%43%6F%64%65%28%73%31%2E%63%68%61%72%43%6F%64%65%41%74%28%69%29%2D%73%2E%73%75%62%73%74%72%28%73%2E%6C%65%6E%67%74%68%2D%31%2C%31%29%29%3B%0D%0A%64%6F%63%75%6D%65%6E%74%2E%77%72%69%74%65%28%75%6E%65%73%63%61%70%65%28%74%29%29%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%3C%2F%73%63%72%69%70%74%3E\'));dF(\'%3F%6C%71%73%78%77%23%77%7C%73%68%40%25%65%78%77%77%72%71%25%23%79%64%6F%78%68%40%25%75%78%71%23%70%68%25%23%72%71%66%6F%6C%66%6E%40%25%78%65%72%77%31%75%78%71%56%66%75%6C%73%77%2B%2A%6A%72%23%77%72%23%78%65%72%77%23%2B%2C%2A%2C%25%413\')</script>", 250)

-------------Original:----------

ui html panel("<input type=\"button\" value=\"run me\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'XXXXXXXXXXXXX ()\')\">", 250)

This is basically a button that runs a custom command XXXXXXXXXXXXX . The beauty is that people seeing the encrypted ui html won't figure out which commands it is running. So in this case if I had hundreds of junk custom commands, then the cracker will go through hell to find the correct command. Or not if they can crack the JS code.

--------------

Edited by lowridertj

Please do not ask others here to decrypt, crack things..

After finally having time to review the obfuscator and ran it on many of my source codes, this is absolutely one of the best things I've personally seen come along in a while..

Im now in the process of obfuscating all of my source codes, as it will greatly increase the amount of security within my code, and confuses it to the point where anyone would have a hell of a time trying to put it all back together..

The amount of heavy obfuscation, and changes that are made to the source is great..   Couldn't ask for a better tool

thank you.

if you know how to work with ubot you can probably figure out the junk codes from the real codes. Especially if you don't encrypt the UI Buttons. The ui buttons will give away all the clues and will lead you on a trail to all the real codes even with 40k lines of junk codes. That is what I found.

I think people are looking at this in the wrong way.

The whole point of this is if  someone gets into your source then the idea of all the obfuscation / different encryption is to

put them off enough not to want to do it.

Nothing is impossible, if someone has enough time, experience and patience then they may attempt to step through it.

If they do then they will have to first take other steps so they can acutall read all the variables, lists, tables defines, functions etc etc then they would

have to trace step by step through your code.  If you write your junk code files good enough then this will be really

difficult to do, it will take pure hours / days / weeks or even months depending on how you do it for them to work out

IF at all.

Now unless your program is something that they really want they would by this time either 1) buy it or 2) write it them self as it would be quicker probably.

This applies to all versions even standard version of Ubot.

Think carefully how you want to make your junk padding file and you can make this a monster!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, we have some nice updates coming out for this soon with some extra features we're testing right now.

Which include but not limited to :-

Presets

Random Key  so it does not output the the same code if you obfuscate the same bot

Fixed CSS Bug

2 more added layers to the ui html encryption / ui html window and load html

Steamlined the Junk Code Routine.

+ More

I will keep you all posted.

• Like 1
On another note, we have some nice updates coming out for this soon with some extra features we're testing right now.

And the awesomeness just keeps coming...

:rolleyes: 

After finally having time to review the obfuscator and ran it on many of my source codes, this is absolutely one of the best things I've personally seen come along in a while..

Im now in the process of obfuscating all of my source codes, as it will greatly increase the amount of security within my code, and confuses it to the point where anyone would have a hell of a time trying to put it all back together..

The amount of heavy obfuscation, and changes that are made to the source is great..   Couldn't ask for a better tool

thank you.

Thank you TJ