UBot Underground

Hello, still very new to ubot but making steady progress by following various tutorials and taking apart scripts to see how they work.

I'm curious to know if anyone has made any progress on a pinterest bot that would automatically pin from a table of url's and descriptions. I recognise this would be very difficult as frequently pinterest will find several images on a single page.

If that is a no go area, I've been thinking of using a wordpress plugin that sends information to pin to pinterest. Using ubot to populate a wordpress site.

Still early days for me, but this is something I could find a lot of use for.

Thanks for any input and ideas.

I have this bot, it pins from a list of urls but same concept.  Like bestmacros said, those sites with multiple images will only show the first image that pops up.  What I did on mine was run the script and went back and deleted those manually I didn't like.  Of course you could also have everything automated except the image selection which you hand selected each time.  Not as much automation as preferred Im sure.

• 2 months later...