UBot Underground

Hi,

I was thinking to have a different proxies so that i can speed up the account creation in each browser.

Is that possible using HMA VPN.

I think it is not but just want to know if it is?

Also i want to know a method to do different proxies in different browser when multi threading.

And also Please Tell me tables or list which one is the best for multithreading?

I generally use tables.

Thanks in advance

Utsav

With HMA you will use one IP at a time, so multi-threading is not a viable option
(or, in other words, rather HMA is not suitable for proper multi-threading).  ;)

With HMA you will use one IP at a time, so multi-threading is not a viable option

(or, in other words, rather HMA is not suitable for proper multi-threading).  ;)

ok lets leave hma aside then how do you do multithreading + a different proxies in each thread

For proxy rotation,

Add your proxies to a list, then when each thread opens increment a set variable, use the change proxy command, list item, position (the set variable.)

You are best setting this all up in a define command, you will also need to set the proxy position back to "0" when the list total is = to the proxy position. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

For proxy rotation,

Add your proxies to a list, then when each thread opens increment a set variable, use the change proxy command, list item, position (the set variable.)

You are best setting this all up in a define command, you will also need to set the proxy position back to "0" when the list total is = to the proxy position. 

This Really helped Thanks