UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

I know this awesome system does not allow creation of trial bots, but you can do it.  Just use your imagination, some changes (restrictions) in your code (script), delete license after the trial expires, and so on.  Just use your imagination.  Dude, this system is fantastic.

Edited by luis carlos

Hi,

As I am from India I am unable to pay money directly to your Paypal email Id.  :(

As per PayPal rules for Indian Registered users - Indian registered Accounts may neither send nor receive personal payments

I can only pay for commercial PayPal transactions via shopping cart or if you send me a 'request payment' via payPal?

Edited by Sanjeev

Can anyone who has set up the jvzoo payment integration properly please post instructions here?  I followed the instructions that meter has given for jvzoo integration, but where I'm stuck is what do I enter on paypal's side in my profile for the IPN forwarding URL???  The instructions on JVZoo are crap.  Nothing really tells me what to do exactly.  

AND jvzoo support is aweful (I would even say it's worse than that of ubot!).  If I ask three questions in one support ticket they only respond to the easiest question where a CAN response is available.  They make me get approval for products every time I make a change, which takes forever to test things. Like, right now I'm trying to set up the IPN stuff on my product and every time I try something I have to wait a whole day for them to approve.  If it still doesn't work then I have to make another change and wait for them to approve again.  This has been going on for several weeks.  Meanwhile, people either aren't able to buy (if I'm waiting for approval) or they aren't sent the license (if I set up the IPN incorrectly).

Hey NewTech,

You dont need a dedicated server where a simple web hosting account will do :) you can get one for $5 / month usually.

-meter

Hey Meter. Thank you for all of the extra information and help. Shoot me a message with your payment information and I'll send it right over. I have one dumb-ass question- If I have files like lists of private proxy information or account information I'll be able to set it up so the user is unable to access these lists, correct? Or maybe you can share how I can include this type of information and keep it safe? I bet this is already part of the software so sorry for the nob question. 

Message me so I can give you money!

Hey Jack,

For keeping sensitive information like private proxies and account information, I recommend you host them server-side and have them encrypted. Then, upon startup your bot should read the encrypted file from your server, decrypt it, and use it within the bot. That way you keep your list secure, and since it's on your server you can always update it if you change private proxy providers :) I will send you my Paypal info now.

Cheers,

-meter

Hey Jack,

Encrypting and decrypting data files is not something that UbotLocker does. It's just a licensing  system that also protects your code.

I believe TJ had a plugin with text encryption/decryption features.

-meter

I just wanted to bump this thread and remind everyone that meter is awesome.  He has spent several hours on skype with me helping me resolve an issue I was having with my licensing (it was no fault of ubotlocker, the problem was with my server).  Seriously, this guy goes above and beyond.  Probably the best customer service I have ever experienced.

I could'nt agree with illmill more, and I am extremely happy that I chose to buy meter's licensing system.

One of my customers had an issue with his pc and the program would not run. I was out of ideas but meter worked with this customer of mine personally and got the program up and running for him.

Thanks meter for an excellent product and the excellent customer support, it's second to none.

Darryl.