UBot Underground

Why is that? 
If you use HMA or other such service, everything you do is behind their IP.

I guess you were thinking using proxies, though...

But in any case, using a service like HMA will do the trick.

You probably need to find level 1 or level 2 proxies which hide the original IP if that's the problem.

If you have found some proxies, you can "wash" them here and also make sure they are L1 or L2 proxies.

http://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/

The ones I am using  hide the original IP except when using the "connect to mail server" command.

Edit: I think what I need to do is change my DNS settings https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

or not... ???

I have used HMA in the past. I'll have to check it out again. Still would like to know how to hide (change) my email header info to match my proxy. Not sure if it can be done.

From the HMA site "yahoo, gmail, etc all post your IP Address in each email header or footer that you send"  - Which would explain how they know who you are even when you change your proxy. Took me long enought to figure it out. I wonder what other ways they use to keep track of you that I don't know about.

Hide My Ass - Thing is with them is that everybody and their dog is using those ip's so they quickly become useless. 

I am still puzzled over how I am going to do this. I'll sleep on it and hopefully tomorrow I will wake up with the answer.

I think I am just going to avoid using the the connect to email server command and do it all through the browser.  I think this might work in g**gle. H*tmail is another story. The emails in the in h*tmails you get frozen out of the in box. I have found that using emails accounts that have been created is one of the hardest things to do. I have seen error messages asking for the city where the email was created from, random freezing, various antispam measures and it seems to me like they work. I have been struggling with  this  for months. Now admittedly I am not the smartest guy in the world, but with enough time I can beat nearly anything, but not having much luck with the whole 3mail thing... Maybe today will be the day...

Any feedback regarding creating and actually being able to use email accounts appreciated.  If it is super sensitive info feel free to PM me and I will keep it a secret (and of course owe you one).