UBot Underground

New License/protection system for UBOT

Update 4 is relaised today.

In this update,

-added  "live customer view"  -See which customer used your software.

-See how many times a day/week/month,/year he used wich software                                  

-Detailed information: exact hour your customer used the software

-Fisrt time customer used the software

-Last time customer used the software

-Total times customer used the software (day/week/month/year)

-See customer IP

-added "Remember settings UBOT code" -Auto save UBOT code setting in UBOT code generator

-Get previous gettings with a click on the button

-added "JVzoo IPN" -Automate your license for the JVzoo platform

-Handle sales and refunds full automatic

Awesome features, just purchased. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update 4 is relaised today.   In this update, -added  "live customer view"  -See which customer used your software.                                                     -See how many times a day/week/m

Nice!   Only a couple hours afther my request you launch an update. You are fast dude.

The pace in which the updates, and extra features, comes with this product is simply put AMAZING! This guy is truly serious about his product.

The "target mass mailer" is a great feature, i love it very much.

A other geat feature will be a single mail system so we can mail a single person from the license database also.

Can you add this in the next update?

The pace in which the updates, and extra features, comes with this product is simply put AMAZING!

This guy is truly serious about his product.

• Like 1

Hi raptortex,

Just purchased and very excited about the software I sent an email to you regarding an update I may have missed regarding the secure password protected page.  Let me know if I am correct or not.

mrwalt

New update is relaised today.

In this update, all IPN's are changed a little to make them faster and more secure.

Update is sent to all users of License Controle.

If you did't receive an update, let me know.

Can you use this for anykind of software that you create or is this only for ubot?

If I am able to create some software with something other than ubot can I

add the code to it that you are adding to the ubot code?

This does look good! :)

License Controle contains 2 parts.

-A server side part and a UBOT code part

If you can translate the UBOT code to a other program langues it can be used in other program langues.

However, i have now knowledge of other program langues.

If you have knowledge of other program code, PM me an we can work out a solution together.