UBot Underground

New License/protection system for UBOT

Hi raptortex,

Themida is a very very advanced tool. I suggest you consult the manual :)

That being said, Themida can only encrypt a part of the executable. It cannot encrypt the entire executable, because then that would break the executable and prevent it from running. Unfortunately the part of the executable that Themida encrypts does not cover the .ubot file in the compiled bot. Therefore, the .ubot file of the Themida-compiled bot is left unencrypted, and is thus easy to decompile.

-meter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update 4 is relaised today.   In this update, -added  "live customer view"  -See which customer used your software.                                                     -See how many times a day/week/m

Nice!   Only a couple hours afther my request you launch an update. You are fast dude.

The pace in which the updates, and extra features, comes with this product is simply put AMAZING! This guy is truly serious about his product.

Stay i touch with your customers is very important.

It built a good relationship and trust between you and your customers.

Therefore a mass mail system is added to License controle.

You can sent mails to your customers based on the software the have purchase.

This is a good way to inform your customer about an upcomming update, a release of an new bot you made, inquire about a bug that is found, ect...

Seen from marketing purposes and customer service, this is a powerful application added to License controle.

Tutorial video comming soon.

After some comparisons of other licensing system I chose tho buy this script. I just install it.

The installation was very easy. Actually, the script did everything for me. It creates the databases and settings without having to do something. Very nice.

The admin area looks very nice and clean and it has some great functions in it.

I did not had the time to fully test the script but my first impression of this script is very positive.

I will come back here later when I've had time to test the script.

A new update is comming up.

In this new update a password protected secure download page is added.

Features:

-prevent link sharing

-limited downloads

-protect your zip URL

-password protected download (password will auto generate when customer buy your software and auto send to his mail)

Release in a couple of days.

He raptortrex,

Is it possible to get the password protected download page already (i can do Beta testing for you)

I'm launch my bot end this week and will setup the License system already so i have enough time to test everything.

I would greatly appreciate it.

New update is ready.

In this new update we added a "secure password protected download page".

This download page protect against link sharing.

Your customer did't see any path to you download file.

Your customers can download your bot only the maximum allowed installs per license.

Lets say you allow 2 installs per license for a bot. The customer can only download 2 times that bot with the download code.

How to setup?

For all platforms (clickbank, paypal and warrior plus) fill in the path to your "secure password protected download page" in  the succes url (thank you url).

You can point all your Thank you pages from all bots and all platforms to the same download page.

License controle knows wich download code is connected to wich bot. So it always download the right bot.

How it works?

When a customer buy your bot he will redirect to the download page. In the same time he receive an email with his license key and download code.

He need to copy and past this download code in the download page and press the download button.

The bot will now downloaded to his computer.

Tutorial video password secure protected download page.

Update will send out today to all users of License Control.

There is no need to make more download pages.

You can use only one secure password protected download page for all your software and platforms like clickbank, paypal,warriorplus.

License controle know wich download code is connected to wich software.

However, if you like to use more than one download pages, its no problem.

You can copy and past as many download pages as you whant and rename them.

For example( you can use a clickbank download page and an other one for PayPal)

You can fully customise the download page as you whant. However do not touch the PHP code in it.

Very nice.

No url is visible and the limited downloads work perfect.

This is a killer feature and  makes License controle one of the best i ever see.

Keep up the good work.

Are there more cool features like this coming up in the future?

Yes,

At this moment i'm working on an Live customer view feature.

With this you can see who is using your software today, last week, last moth, last year and how many times a customer has used his software.

the code is already done.

Maybe i post a sneake peek in here.

There is a protection code inside the bot and a protection script on server side.

im want for license software.

you have ubot code inside bot?  is it mysql ? or what type?

I told that needed function or command code inside my bot to be safe.

can explain how work?

He diskwizz,

There is code on the server side and code in the bot.

The code in the bot are functions and commands to prevent for the most common hacks like host file hack or DNS redirect.

It also grap the computer information from the customer for the hardware lock.

The code in the bot does alot of commands in order to secure the bot.

Update 4 is relaised today.

In this update,

-added  "live customer view"  -See which customer used your software.

-See how many times a day/week/month,/year he used wich software                                  

-Detailed information: exact hour your customer used the software

-Fisrt time customer used the software

-Last time customer used the software

-Total times customer used the software (day/week/month/year)

-See customer IP

-added "Remember settings UBOT code" -Auto save UBOT code setting in UBOT code generator

-Get previous gettings with a click on the button

-added "JVzoo IPN" -Automate your license for the JVzoo platform

-Handle sales and refunds full automatic

• Like 1