UBot Underground

New License/protection system for UBOT

Protect your bots with License controle

http://vs-software.com/images/softwareboxlc.png

Are you ready to sell your bots?
Afther you spend mounths of coding, fine tune and debug your bot you are finaly ready to sell your bot and make some profit with it. The last thing you whant is that someone else illegale distribute your software. To prevent this you need a good license protection for your UBOT's. Finding a good protection for your software at an afforded price is not that easy. A license protection with automatic license validation cost a little fortuin. Prices between 400$ and 2000$ are very common  for a good system. These prices are for large software companies no problem. However, if you're a starting programmer, these amounts are too high. 
As a fanatical ubot programmer i understand this problem and create a solution.

License controle

License control is a very easy to manage software program i created to protect my UBOT software.
It is very easy to integrate in new and existing bots
It contains all the features of the expensive systems. Like hardware lock, auto update, auto license validation, offer trial version,, limit computers per license, ect... .

Features

http://vs-software.com/images/table%20license%20controle.png

- License control is hosted on your own server. This way you have full control over all the features and you don’t have to rely on someone else.
- License controle use a nice and easy to use Admin interface.
- Detailed tutorial videos

Handle your sales and refunds full automatic!

With the IPN's from License Controle, we not only handle your sales but we also handle your refunds.

When a customer ask a refund, his license will auto removed when refund is done.

The cusomer can not use your bot anymore,.without you have to do something.

IPN's

-Clickbank IPN  See video

-Paypal IPN  See video

-JVZOO IPN

-Warrior PLUS IPN See video

Target mass mail and personal mail system integrated.

License Controle has 2 mail functions.

The "target mass mailer" : Select all costumers based on the software they use and sent an email to all of them.

The "Personal mailer" : Select one specific customer and send them a personal mail.

The mail system is very usefull to stay in contact with your customers.

Let them know a new update is coming up, make them aware of a new product you create, ect...

See Video

Password protected secure download page.

Prevent your downloads from linksharing.

With the password protected download page there is no link visible to your download url.

When a customer purchase your bot, he receives a email with download code and license key.

On the download page he need to enter the download code in order to download the bot.

He can only download as much as the max. allowed PC per license.

See video

Live customer view.

Check who is using your software today, last week, last month, last year.

Check customers details. (first used, last used, ip, total used, country, email, license,)

Is License controle a secure system?
- License controle protect your UBOT's with the highest possible security.
- It used 10 ,encrypted, security checks to validate a license.
- There is no remote access to the database because this will be a hugh security gap.
- It use a secure/encrypted local connection to access the database.

Order now and get the ebook "Make money with UBOT" for free

http://vs-software.com/images/ebookcover.png

In this ebook,

- Learn how to sell your bots
- What is the most profitable way
- Where are the best places to sell your bots
- Nice tips and tricks

The first 10 customers gets this software and free ebook
 for the introduction price of

79.00$

http://vs-software.com/images/softwareboxlc.png

http://vs-software.com/images/GetInstantAccess.png

This is a one time purchase

Free 1 year updates

Free 1 Year support

For tutorials visit License controle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update 4 is relaised today.   In this update, -added  "live customer view"  -See which customer used your software.                                                     -See how many times a day/week/m

Nice!   Only a couple hours afther my request you launch an update. You are fast dude.

The pace in which the updates, and extra features, comes with this product is simply put AMAZING! This guy is truly serious about his product.

He BotGuru,

Nice you response on this post.

License controle has indeed a time and date tamper. The system is protected for date and time change from the customer. This function is only available when you create a trial license. For full license there is no protection for time and date change needed. License controle has also a hack attempt. When someone tray to crack the software security the admin will receive a mail.

Sorry the tutorials did not show up in my chrome browser, I switched to another browser. Maybe consider showing a tutorial showing auto update and is your protection just code inside a bot or how is does it actually create a exe like protect gold. Good luck with your sales.

He nuc63,

Good idee about a auto update tutorial. I will make a video about that.

Protection

The protection is on sever side, based on the "calling home" technology (like most of the license systems).

The bot connect to your server. The server do a bunch of security checks in order to see if your license is valid and check what bot version you run.

If the license is valid the cusomer get access to run the bot.

Auto update

If the server see you run an older bot version. The customer gets an alert .and the new version will  downloaded to the customer computer.

He Aymen,

It is a php script that most be install on your sever.

Basicly you do 2 things. Install the php script on your sever. and integrate a piece of code in the UBOT you whant to protect.

The php script manage and validate your license.

It also create the UBOT code that you must integrate in you UBOTS

The code you place in your UBOT make it possible to communicate with your license script.

Only PHP a bit MySQL?
I'm sure that will not be enougth to protect a Software

if u see what wack0 have done with this kind of Protection u will know what i mean.

He Blumi40,

Like i say in the previous post there is the php script (with mysql) that you install on your server.

And a ubot code that you most integrate in the bot.

So not only a php script.. You need the bot code also.

[...So not only a php script.. You need the bot code also.]

as long as u dont gotta methode like hardwaredongle or any other hardwareprotection

it will not be safe. And if u tell me 100 times that u use ubotcode inside ubot  and not only PHP and MySQL

it is not save....
Ubot Bots are made in .Net  and it is easy to decompile and recompile...

the hell man.....read was wack0 has done and understand that your Protection only looks good but dont Protect

If u wanna secure a bot u have to inject him with advance cryptmethodes...any other Stuff makes no Sense...

sorry i realy dont wanna blame your stuff...but i dont like bigstorys with nothing behind...
introduce yourself what it means to protect NET-Programs in a advance Way, code a methode who crypt our code  and offer it as SecureSystem for Ubot  and then
i also will buy a licence....

.net reflector with reflxie and IDA PRO are your worst enemies. ret = cracked dude. I give it about 95% chance I could crack your protection. I am saying this only because as soon as your bot is released on a forum you can kiss your earning potential good by. 

[...So not only a php script.. You need the bot code also.]

the hell man.....read was wack0 has done and understand that your Protection only looks good but dont Protect

If u wanna secure a bot u have to inject him with advance cryptmethodes...any other Stuff makes no Sense...

Is there anything on the market that can prevent this deompilation right now? Wak0 now released something to even remove PRGold wrapper.  Ubot guys need to step up the game if you ask me!

To prevent decompiling we need to make the ubot code encrypted. Programmers can do this with obfuscation tools before they compile the software.

If you obfuscate your code, it will be more difficult, but not impossible to decompile.

However with ubot you have no controle over the complie procces so i think it is not possible to obfuscate your code and have a working bot.

If you whant protection against decompiling you better use a other code language than ubot.

License controle protect against the most common cracks and cracktools like host file cracks, OLLYDBG cracks, ect...

It has also a nice manage system to manage and overwiew your software and license.

At this moment it is the easiest to use and integrate license system with a high level of protection.

He blumi40,

I have trayed serval times to encrypt the ubot exe.

Its no problem to encrypt the bot but in my cases the bots did not work afther the encryption.

I used a other tool than you refere to

Did you test this program?

Because if that program can encrypte ubot code and the bot still works it will be fantastic.

At this moment license controle is not resistant agains decompiling.

This will make license controle very very hard to crack?

Thanks for the link dude.

Most protection systems are crackable it's more a matter of how much time you want to spend at it and using a disassembler or a de-compiler it's fairly easy to just replace a call to a function / subroutine that makes the license checks with a few NOOPs (no operations) or setting the return code that the license check expects.

As for editing the hosts file it's the simplest form av "hack" and most ppl can do it, so the easiest way to avoid it is to use an IP address instead of a symbolic name.

(removed)

No matter what, if the license protection system prevents 80% of those who doesn't want to pay for themselves, then the result is pretty good anyway. Most ppl, I believe, do not dare to download hacks from BlackHat forums. I know I wouldn't, at least not if I couldn't try the hack in a safe environment.

I think it's good with competition so hang in there, raptortrex!

raptortrex

pls dont post name of tools here who can be use for cracking bots!

next...u not 100% rigth

look at this http://www.oreans.com/themida.php

sure it is possible to crypt a exefile.

For the record, Themida only makes a memory wrapper of the .NET portion of Ubot in memory. It leaves the actual .ubot files unencrypted, so Themida protected compiled Ubots are as easy to decompile as regular compiled Ubots.

Coming from a fellow Themida owner himself:

http://i.imgur.com/3QeFrdc.jpg

-meter

He meter,

I downloaded the trial version.

In the advance option you can enable encrypt application.

What is this function doing?

To me it looks this function encrypt the exe.

Correct me when i'm wrong