UBot Underground

Ubot Plugins Brainstorming - Lets think of good ideas !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i added some new dialog boxes to the file management plugin and i was looking for the right timing to release the update !

Anything from this list will be appreciated by the entire community... http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12527-new-features-to-add/    

common regex plugin. So the plugin would have a bunch of parameters to choose from for common regex scripts like email, phone, proxy etc...   for those of us who really fumble with regex.

I come from the world of FileMaker, and like Ubot, you create scripts in a proprietary language. One plugin available for that program is the ability to run PHP code, so imagine the possibilities if there was a Run PHP command in Ubot, just like we have a Run Javascript command now.

Another cool feature of this FileMaker PHP plugin is the ability to turn any PHP code into its own plugin.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if these ideas are possible with plugins but here are mine....

1. Ability to store images inside a compiled bot. Perfect for ui html that way we don't have to store them on our server, and they will load instantly.

2. Ability to change the desktop icon of compiled bot

3. Ability to edit menu of a compiled bot to change what menu items appear, as well as edit those menu items. (ie add ui html panels where ever you like in the menu.)

1. Ability to store images inside a compiled bot. Perfect for ui html that way we don't have to store them on our server, and they will load instantly.

Can be done by converting images into base 64 string..

2. Ability to change the desktop icon of compiled bot

Can be done using resource hacker..

3. Ability to edit menu of a compiled bot to change what menu items appear, as well as edit those menu items. (ie add ui html panels where ever you like in the menu.)

This cannot be done using plugin.. I have requested it in enhancement..

Here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12291-ability-to-removeedit-menubar-or-atleast-ability-to-edit-help-menu/

I hope this helps :)

How about making it so that plugins check if there is a new version of plugin available and update as UBS already does.

• Like 1
Can be done by converting images into base 64 string..

Can be done using resource hacker..

This cannot be done using plugin.. I have requested it in enhancement..

Here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12291-ability-to-removeedit-menubar-or-atleast-ability-to-edit-help-menu/

I hope this helps :)

Resource hacker can only do so much. I have had it where it only changes on my machine and not when I send to other users.

How about a plugin that makes it easier to work with multithreading. something to make it a little less involved.

• Like 1

Plugin that goes back to a specific code line or jumps forward to a specific code line.

Good example would be running through a loop and if a page doesn't load then go back to the beginning of the loop. I think this would reduce the amount of code needed for some bot a lot.

Thats guys for all the suggestions you are posting here , i'm looking to integrate as much as i can in my future plugin , so keep em coming :)

Thats guys for all the suggestions you are posting here , i'm looking to integrate as much as i can in my future plugin , so keep em coming :)

do tell sounds good already

A plugin that stops the browser.exe crashes would be pretty epic ;)

• Like 1

common regex plugin. So the plugin would have a bunch of parameters to choose from for common regex scripts like email, phone, proxy etc...

for those of us who really fumble with regex.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see a simple plugin that can use encrypt and decrypt variables in some way. Would like to be able to store my account passwords for my bots in an encrypted format instead of plain text all the time.

I'd love to see a simple plugin that can use encrypt and decrypt variables in some way. Would like to be able to store my account passwords for my bots in an encrypted format instead of plain text all the time.

already exits tj has a plugin that does just that

pftg4

• 2 weeks later...

How about a plugin that uses the mouse commands with elements and image recognition rather than screen coordinates.

I suggested that as a feature after the windows commands came out.  Would be really great to use the image recognition not only with the mouse commands but all of the windows commands.

A plugin that stops the browser.exe crashes would be pretty epic ;)

TJ did a great job on the plugin that has ended alot of my broswer.exe crashes. Check it out guys

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13444-sell-plugin-os-operating-system-addins/

Now this probably won't work but it is something I would love to see ---> The ability to have affiliates rebrand compiled bots with their name and affiliate link.  What do you think the chances are of a plugin being able to do that?

Load html browser window?

This would work like ui html panel and window.

This way we could use the browser as a ui as well and things like stat monitor and form fields would update variables. Have to use a work around for it now which adds extra time to program.